Can someone change this please

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tevwalker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 tevwalker13
Member since 2006 • 1850 Posts
I know i brought this up before but i really wish someone would get rid of the ability to not recommend reviews, its actually becoming a serious problem, alot of people are abusing that ability. I think its a feature that we are better off without. I dont know why we have a feature like that when it is so easily abused. This idea probably was bought up several times before me but when is someone going to do something about it:?
matrix_hiei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#2 matrix_hiei
Member since 2004 • 4793 Posts
i agree. people abuse the system, and just look at the score instead of reading the review. i think the "not recommend" button should done away with.
LOLhahaDEAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3 LOLhahaDEAD
Member since 2006 • 4431 Posts
I agree. When you recommend the review, it's about the quality of the review. Being able to say that the review isn't good because tou don't like the score they gave it is stupid.
Tails_Prower7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Tails_Prower7
Member since 2006 • 1716 Posts
I agree too. good luck
Avatar image for USmellLikePoopy
USmellLikePoopy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 USmellLikePoopy
Member since 2006 • 1920 Posts
I agree with you, there really isn't a point in saying it at all. Kind of like this: if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.
staindcoldlp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 staindcoldlp
Member since 2004 • 15121 Posts
I agree with that. But I think there's also a problem with rating comments negative as well. I've seen some popular blogs that had hidden comments that were actually well written. But some people abused the negative rating and ended up hiding good comments while there's are just as bad.
Bourbons3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7 Bourbons3
Member since 2003 • 24238 Posts
Yeah, people abuse the system. They should remove that feature, so you can then recommend a review or just leave it.
Mobel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#8 Mobel
Member since 2007 • 2183 Posts
I agree.If you like the review just suggest but if you don't just don't do anything.Leave without recomending it.Simple enough.
LOLhahaDEAD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#10 LOLhahaDEAD
Member since 2006 • 4431 Posts

There is no system out there that is not being abused. It would be way better if a voting would require a comment with at least 50 chars. So the "I vote all reviews bad except mine"-ppl would have to set a point WHY they voted that way and vote with comments like "bla comment - writing to have chars" get deleted and their votes as well :Dexportforce

That's a good idea. But if people really wanted to go through the trouble of giving a review a thumbs down and felt like typing fifty characters, they could spam, kind of like: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TAMKFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 172

#11 TAMKFan
Member since 2004 • 33351 Posts
Instead, I think we should be able to rate the interview on a scale of 1 to 10.