This topic is locked from further discussion.

Sandlynx9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 Sandlynx9
Member since 2003 • 482 Posts

Is there a permanent way to set the font used when you post on the message boards? I wasn't sure if there was an option for this, and there isn't one to my knowledge. It would be great if I didn't have to change the font everytime I post, I often forget... 

Keep up the good work GS!  

icytower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 icytower
Member since 2005 • 10643 Posts

There is no way at the moment to permanetly set your posting font information.

Just FYI: This has been suggested before. I still support it.

michaelP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 michaelP4
Member since 2004 • 16681 Posts
Personally; I don't agree with the suggestion of allowing to have a permanent set font because it'd be more used to annoy in my opinion, however, if it was for subscribers only, that'd be a very good idea as it adds more to the subscriber's special features.
cmhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 cmhawk
Member since 2003 • 16494 Posts
i dont see how it would b used 2 annoy?? anyways i think this wud b a good idea, cuz it must get annoying 4 people 2 have 2 change the font every single time they post a message. like sum1 in my union - he always likes to post in bold and itallic, so wud save him the time of having 2 click bold and italic everysingle time he makes a post.
Davidhye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Davidhye
Member since 2005 • 12018 Posts
I also support this idea
Agreb91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#6 Agreb91
Member since 2005 • 7169 Posts
I support this idea.
michaelP4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 michaelP4
Member since 2004 • 16681 Posts
[QUOTE="cmhawk"]i dont see how it would b used 2 annoy?? anyways i think this wud b a good idea, cuz it must get annoying 4 people 2 have 2 change the font every single time they post a message. like sum1 in my union - he always likes to post in bold and itallic, so wud save him the time of having 2 click bold and italic everysingle time he makes a post.

Some users may use big letters and hard to see colours like yellow just to annoy others and then some might just naturally like yellow and would like to use it. Personally, I see it as a bad idea but, for subscribers only, that could work out as there are less users and that'd defintly reduce the chance of them being abused.
yian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 yian
Member since 2003 • 5166 Posts
If people truly want to annoy you, they can use big letters and hard to see colors in their sig, or do it every time they post.
double_decker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#9 double_decker
Member since 2006 • 146090 Posts

Just FYI: This has been suggested before. I still support it.

icytower38
It has been suggested before, I was one of them who did, although I asked for a user that was too shy to, but either way I still support it as well. Even thoughI wouldn't use it it would still make a nice feature for paid subscribers to have since alot of people want it then it would be a good feature to list as an advantage of having total access... colored names and color default font:)
Davidhye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Davidhye
Member since 2005 • 12018 Posts
hmm, icytower38 - are you changing font color everytime you post a reply o_O