A few site ideas and a question on

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MoogleDragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 MoogleDragoon
Member since 2005 • 399 Posts

In your profile there is a stats tab, I was wondering why when I have 78 games in my collection it says that I have over 150. Is it counting my tracked games too? Or all games I have put down at one point that was in my collection?

Now that I have that out of the way. Under the game portion you are able to track how many people own the game the rating and what not. I have been hoping for some time that they will add a portion that you can click when you finish a game all the way through. Just something for fun. Or also another a tab that you can check for x360 games that shows that you have gotten all the gamer points for that game.

Just something I thought would be neat, If you don't agree with me then take this " :( ".

fastesttruck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 fastesttruck
Member since 2005 • 25353 Posts

Yes I think it does count tracked games as well. let me check and I will update this post ;)

Ok after some fast math, it DOES count games you own, games you wish you had and games you are tracking.

Ryo_Kensen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#3 Ryo_Kensen
Member since 2005 • 3480 Posts
I really like this idea, I hope that they do the Gamerscore one for Xbox 360 games. :D