Solid_Max13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Solid_Max13
Member since 2006 • 3596 Posts

Where do I even start. I have been playing Battlefield since the 1942 days on my old PC which at the time ran on a P2 or P3 processor at like 1.3 GhZ. I was instantly hooked and loved every minute of it. Then Battlefield 2 came out, and at the time I remember my PC being ok to run it but that i even went out of my way to upgrade parts of my PC to play this awesome the best possible. I missed out BF 2142 sadly but Battlefield remains a huge part of my nostalgia and growing up. I then remember being part of the beta for BF 3 loving every minute of it and even calling into work sick just stay home and play this game. Now Battlefield 4 was announced and i felt a little mixed about it as some issues happened in BF 3 but not to the extent of what is happening now. When I heard about 64 player battles in next gen i was floored as BF 2 had previously had this and i was ecstatic. I won a PS4 at my work and figured hey why not pick up BF 4 it looks amazing, graphics were looking good and the game looked fun. Now i figured there would be some issues nothing is ever smooth at launch, my first game went great with the fact that i couldn't play conquest right away it was still fun. It all goes downhill from here now.

Constant crashing, bugs, Lag( I have 30MbPS Internet) and many more issues. On top of that i tweet EA support Dice, I email them, and nothing.... oh except the fact that "We're working on it" no shit!!! I bought a game at full price and i feel insanely cheated the game is hardly playable with this garbage going around, i feel cheated into buying this and my hard earned 60 dollars i feel ripped off and mad. I would have bought Battlefield Premium I would support this, if the game didn't feel broken!! Now all i have to do is wait and see if anything get's fixed. I think not only myself but anyone else feel ripped off and cheated?

milsvaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 milsvaard
Member since 2003 • 1928 Posts

I feel ya. I've been trying to unlock a couple of weapons you get from playing the campaign, tried 4 times now, but the game crashes and corrupts my save so I have to start from the beginning every time. Online doesn't present many problems for me though, occasional crashes but not very frequent. Thankfuly, progress is saved on the servers so even if the save is corrupted, it only ruins the SP game. Hold off on buying premium right now, they will eventually get the game fixed and start working on DLC right after. I got Premium and got China Rising on PS4 btw, and I'm pretty happy about it. Hope they fix the issues soon.

Making the game for 5 platforms was just too much for DICE. I still love'em though.

robokill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 robokill
Member since 2007 • 1392 Posts

@milsvaard said:

I feel ya. I've been trying to unlock a couple of weapons you get from playing the campaign, tried 4 times now, but the game crashes and corrupts my save so I have to start from the beginning every time. Online doesn't present many problems for me though, occasional crashes but not very frequent. Thankfuly, progress is saved on the servers so even if the save is corrupted, it only ruins the SP game. Hold off on buying premium right now, they will eventually get the game fixed and start working on DLC right after. I got Premium and got China Rising on PS4 btw, and I'm pretty happy about it. Hope they fix the issues soon.

Making the game for 5 platforms was just too much for DICE. I still love'em though.

it has nothing to do with 5 platforms and entirely to do with one competitor in the name of call of duty. The game was released before it was ready to beat it's biggest counterpart. Greed is why the game has problems, not programming. As far as I'm concerned I'm never playing another battlefield game