Anyone elses saved campaign keep getting deleted?..

incubus2good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 incubus2good
Member since 2006 • 655 Posts

so bf4 was the first game i was trying to beat, friday and saturday i was maybe 5 hours into it, turned off xbox one to take a break, went back on and then it asked what difficulty i want to play on....as if im playing for the first time. So i thought maybe it was just a hickup, then today it happened again. I dont even know how or where to access the memory so i didnt delete it by accident. Its not doing it for dead rising or cod ghost.

ezikiel2517

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#2 ezikiel2517
Member since 2003 • 114 Posts

Happened twice to me too and same it's not happening with any other game. I also cannot connect or stay connected to any online game, this is unacceptable imo and really starting to piss me off.

silversix_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 silversix_
Member since 2010 • 26347 Posts

happened 6 times to me but its fixed now

nascar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4  Edited By nascar1
Member since 2005 • 2763 Posts

@silversix_ said:

happened 6 times to me but its fixed now

mine wasn't saving either, so I stopped playing the sp hoping for a fix...I haven't seen an update notice, how is it fixed?

nascar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 nascar1

started the sp again yesterday (just far enough to restart a checkpoint & auto save), today it's asking to select a difficulty again...

"turn around...every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to this intro song again and again..."

incubus2good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By incubus2good

i ended up returning the game because they said it could be faulty software. Since returning the game, ive been able to complete the game and its always saved.

incubus2good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 incubus2good

never mind, today i loaded up battlefield and it was all gone.. lol, Guy at eb games said to try and delete the install for when you first pop in the game, but we cant access that now can we?..

nascar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By nascar1

@incubus2good said:

never mind, today i loaded up battlefield and it was all gone.. lol, Guy at eb games said to try and delete the install for when you first pop in the game, but we cant access that now can we?..

yes you can...go to my games & apps, press the start/menu (not the back/option) button on your desired game, and the option to uninstall that game is there.

I've done it and it seems to be working so far...but I'm really skeptical in progressing far into the sp only to have it not save again?

as it has happened to me more times than I care to recall!

incubus2good

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 incubus2good

if i delete the upload or download or whatever, will it delete my online progress as well though? i got pissed off the first two times it deleted the game for me, so i beat it all in one go just so i could at least REACH the end.

nascar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 nascar1

I unistalled bf4 twice and each time it never deleted my MP progress...so if you already beat it, then why bother?