TigerCatBrandon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#1 TigerCatBrandon
Member since 2010 • 34 Posts

I am starting to collect stacks of games on my profile. A appreciate collecting and sharing information about my favorite titles in or outside my owned collection.

However, one of the issues I have faced in this is many of the classic games I stack (such as for the NES) have no screenshots or only screenshots from barely relevant newer games. Is there a way users can submit screenshots to balance this ? Does your account need to be a certain rank to do it ? And can you flag inappropriate images ?

Note: I tried adding an image to my profile and writing the game's name as the tag. However, in the game's profile, my image didn't show up. Is that the correct way? Is there a time limit before they will be visible ?

zyxe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 zyxe  Moderator
Member since 2005 • 5343 Posts

This is a pretty cool idea as I'm unaware of users being able to input their own screenshots into official GS libraries (all the photos I see in game image pages appear to be from GS and not users), but since it has to do with the actual site and links to pictures on actual GS game pages, I'm recommending that you post your request in the Bug Reporting & Feedback forum.

I also am unaware of a way to actually flag inappropriate images directly from a user's profile, but if the image was used in a forum post, the post can be flagged. Users can also send a PM to the mods regarding inappropriate images, and we can remove the offending images and take action against the user if necessary.

Also, "ranks" on GS are no longer active as points and trophies are no longer being awarded, so the rank would not affect your posting. There are limits imposed on new accounts, however, but yours should not be considered new since you registered in 2010 and have a few posts under your belt.

Hope that helps!