Pop Facts: How to get more public works.

kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 138

User Lists: 0

#1 kbaily
Member since 2007 • 13042 Posts

GT did a real interesting vid on Pop Facts of how to get more public works suggestions for your town. When they first start up the default ones are pretty standard like fountains, street lights and benches but you've seen things like Wind Turbines and Lighthouses. I got both of those myself and had a few friends asking how I got these.

Well aside from certain ones like the coffee shop or Museum upgrade, a villager has to approach and suggest it, so it really seems like a matter of luck...or is it?

http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/7go1h6/pop-facts-animal-crossing-new-leaf--swimming-for-suggestions

Interesting idea to sit in the corner of the water, then swim back with full inventory. I also am amazed at the number of things that can be built but in the end, isn't the idea for each town to be unique?

Of the more unique suggestions I got the Wind Turbine and Lighthouse built along with the campsite, street lamp, yellow bench and Dream Suite and currently working on the museum renovation but some of those things shown look interesting like the drilling rig and the black cube.