Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 JP_
Member since 2007 • 12875 Posts
Fellow Mayors, Assistants and Stooges

I am glad to be able to finally start a Union Competition

Our First Union Competition will be a Design Competition.  There are a Few Requirements that will be followed.

Requirements:
  • Creates only there Own design with the Pro Design
  • Does NOT go and google a Design that can be used with the QR Code Sewing Machine
  • Is willing to be done in a Time Period Set - 1 Week/7 days/168 Hours

The Competition will start as soon as we get a nice amount of Contestants.  Everyone can join in.  If you wanna judge the competition then feel free to PM me back.  If you Judge the Competition you can not submit a Entry, You can still design one and I might hold a Special Competitions for the Judges of the Contest

What does one get for Winning the competition.  The satisfaction of his great Design, Bells and Fruit!

First Place - 50,000 bells, 2 backsets of fruit and ability to become a judge in next competition

Second Place - 30,000 bells, 1 1/2 baskets of fruit (decided by Leader) and Special Recognition

Third Place - 15,000 bells, 1 basket of Fruit (Decided by Leader) and Special Recognition  

I will also be getting some Emblems done for the Competitions and Some Tags as well.  If you would like to help with Emblem Designs or Tag Designs please feel free to make them and PM me and Dorthie2.  Tags Size Limit - 350 x 20 and Emblems are 75 x 75 please be sure to upload them on a Image Hosting site such as PhotoBucket, TinyPic or another Hosting site and Inclue Links to the Work for Dorthie2 and Myself to look at 

kbaily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 138

#2 kbaily
Member since 2007 • 13042 Posts

Well I guess I could submit my town flag design as it's also in the shops of those villages I visited. For those who don't know, it's basically a take on this from Game of Thrones.

Game+of+Thrones.Targaryen+blog+

Oddly enough I have yet to get the design machine in my Able Sisters store yet then again I don't buy a ton of stuff there as all the villagers are always giving me clothes.

JP_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 JP_
Member since 2007 • 12875 Posts

Katie to get the Sewing Machine that reads the QR Codes you must talk to the Sister that is always on the Sewing Machine once a day every day til it arrives 

Well I guess I could submit my town flag design as it's also in the shops of those villages I visited. For those who don't know, it's basically a take on this from Game of Thrones.

Game+of+Thrones.Targaryen+blog+

Oddly enough I have yet to get the design machine in my Able Sisters store yet then again I don't buy a ton of stuff there as all the villagers are always giving me clothes.

kbaily