Will I still be able to romance Liara in ME3?

Bamul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 0

#1 Bamul
Member since 2008 • 2688 Posts

Hi everyone! Sorry that I haven't posted in such a long time; ever since I finished playing Mass Effect 2, I just moved on to other forums on GameSpot and beyond - related to other games I played after. I've also been quite busy with studying and more reviewing. So, I came back and I'll try to stay for a while longer. After all, this is a great time to discuss Mass Effect since the release of ME3 is getting closer and closer.

Anyway, moving on to the exact topic of this thread. :P I recently downloaded, installed and completed "Lair of the Shadow Broker" for Mass Effect 2. SPOILERS AHEAD: I romanced Miranda shortly after I got the game two years ago, and Liara obviously mentioned that at some point in our heated conversation in the DLC. However, after completing the whole mission (and reading all that interesting info at the Shadow Broker's ship), we got together in the end and I convinced her to come up to the captain's cabin on the Normandy, Overall, I think I did everything right and gave my Shepard a proper reunion with his blue friend, but I'm still a bit worried about what she said earlier. So I decided to go to Miranda and basically broke up with her (I also did the same to the relationship I was starting to have with Tali - just in case). :lol: END OF SPOILERS

So, after all this, do you think Liara will still be angry at me in Mass Effect 3 or not? As much as I like both Miranda and Tali, Liara is the first character Shepard romanced in my playthrough of the first Mass Effect and I like her as a character more than the other two. It would suck if I had to lose her now. :x

Avatar image for Lone_Warrior_66
Lone_Warrior_66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#2 Lone_Warrior_66
Member since 2004 • 1453 Posts
I think you'll be okay. Have to admit that I do not know what the coversation options are during LotSB if you change LI from Liara to someone else in ME2. Nevertheless from what we've heard and read so far romances in ME3 are pretty open, so you'll still be able to switch to whomever you prefer with some clever(smooth) talking ;).
rallydrifter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 rallydrifter
Member since 2010 • 346 Posts
As long as you said the right things to Liara and officially got back with her, I think you will be ok.
Bamul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

#4 Bamul
Member since 2008 • 2688 Posts
That's great, thanks for the replies. :)