Deep Silver's zombie-mulching sequel Dead Island: Riptide has secured a second week at the top of the UK charts.
Call of Duty: Black Ops II climbed back up to sixth, BioShock Infinite seventh, LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins in eighth, and Luigi's Mansion 2 in ninth.
Movie tie-in Star Trek, which debuted last week in fourth, dropped to tenth place.
The only new entry in the charts this week was PlayStation Vita RPG Soul Sacrifice, which debuted at 26.
The Top 20 UK chart for the week ending May 4:
1. Dead Island: Riptide
2. Injustice: Gods Among Us
3. Tomb Raider
4. FIFA 13
5. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
6. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
7. BioShock Infinite
8. LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins
9. Luigi's Mansion 2
10. Star Trek
11. Assassin's Creed III
12. Far Cry 3
14. The Elder Scrolls V: Skryim
15. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
16. God of War: Ascension
17. Need for Speed: Most Wanted
18. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
19. Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City
20. Grand Theft Auto IV