Tomb Raider fans! Grab your bow and arrows because it’s time to expose your brain to a live Tomb Raider Brain Bust trivia session on this page Friday, March 8th from 2pm PT to 3pm PT. During the one hour live trivia session. If you want to do your homework before then, brush up on Tomb Raider series knowledge, GameSpot created content, and GameSpot forum discussions. See how far your skills take you in our one hour live trivia!
We have our two winners for the Tomb Raider Brain Buster Live Trivia!
For Team PS3 we have with 135 points Darby B. of Santa Rosa, CA.
For Team X360 we have with 124 points Johnny A. of Jacksonville FL
Thanks to everyone for playing!
How it works
- First, post in the roll call discussion to declare whether you are Team Sony or Team Microsoft.**You must declare your team**
- The goal is to be the first person to correctly answer the trivia question. We will be awarding points to the first, second, and third correct answers. Find out more about the point values.
- During the one hour live trivia questions will appear on this page, you will then respond to each individual question here.
- Participants who answer all the questions will receive a Tomb Raider themed Brain Bust emblem.
- Members with the highest score will be entered in a drawing for a potential Tomb Raider goody.
- We will be awarding two (2) GameSpot members a secret Tomb Raider goody.
DEPLOYING SOON. Visit this page on Friday, March 8th at 2:00pm to participate! You must answer all the questions to receive the emblem.
- You must be a GameSpot registrant.
- Only US residents are eligible for the goody but all participants are eligible to receive the emblem.
- Only one answer per question asked.
- Trivia results will be made on Monday, March 11th. First, second, and third placement for correct answers will be based on time stamps provided by approved comments on LiveFyre.