Microsoft has kicked off a new sale on Xbox Live heavily discounting a bunch of quality Xbox 360 games--with most of these deals not requiring Xbox Live Gold--and updated the Deals with Gold promotion, discounting one of the Xbox One's best games to date in the process.
Titanfall on Xbox One is currently 33 percent off for Gold members, dropping the game's price to $40. With those savings, you could even pick up the $25 season pass and make a pseudo-Game of the Year Edition version of the game for yourself at about the usual price of the regular version.
More interesting are the variety of 360 games on sale as part of the Xbox 360 July Ultimate Games Sale. These deals are available even to those with a free Xbox Live Silver account, and include games like The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ($10), Dishonored ($7), Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes ($10), Fallout 3 ($5), and Deus Ex: Human Revolution ($5).
We've collected a sampling of the highlights from the ongoing sales below:
- 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil -- $24 (60% off)
- Castlevania: Lords of Shadows 2 -- $30 (50% off)
- Child of Eden -- $9.89 (67% off)
- Darksiders II -- $9.99 (75% off)
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution -- $4.94 (67% off)
- Dishonored -- $6.59 (67% off)
- Fallout 3 -- $4.94 (67% off)
- Fallout: New Vegas -- $4.94 (67% off)
- Gears of War 3 -- $4.99 (75% off)
- Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes -- $9.99 (50% off)
- Portal 2 -- $6.59 (67% off)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim -- $9.89 (67% off)
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition -- $9.89 (67% off)
- Trials Fusion -- $13.39 (33% off)
You can check out the full list of sales, most of which run through July 14, here.
|Chris Pereira is a freelance writer for GameSpot, and you can follow him on Twitter @TheSmokingManX|
|Got a news tip or want to contact us directly? Email firstname.lastname@example.org|