Fans of Irrational Game's upcoming BioShock would do well to check out the series of official podcasts making their way to GameSpot. The first three audio clips take you into the making of the game and explore the city of Rapture, the idea of player choice, and answer the question, "What is BioShock?"
EA Games' Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix has also been updated with a new podcast, featuring creative director Matt Birch as he discusses the process of creating the game, as well as some of the film's actors as they discuss their reaction to seeing their in-game likenesses.
Additionally, a new beta patch for Worms Armageddon has been released, as has a map for Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars, a demo for Jungular, an updated game client for Time of Defiance, and a new mod for Half-Life 2.
- BioShock Official Podcast 1
- BioShock Official Podcast 2
- BioShock Official Podcast 3
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Official Podcast
- Jungular v1.0 Demo
- Worms Armageddon v184.108.40.206 Beta Patch
- Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars C & C Under Revisited Map
- Half-Life 2 Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat Beta v1.0 Mod
- Half-Life 2 Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat Beta v1.0 Mod Server
- Time of Defiance Client
Know about a cool file that we don't have? Send us the link!