tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 tdkmillsy
Member since 2003 • 6203 Posts

2 Microsoft Games riding higher than PlayStations so called master piece.

Helldivers 2 on constant decline.

lundy86_4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 lundy86_4
Member since 2003 • 61534 Posts

Sony really did make a pig's ear of the HDII debacle. Shame for the devs.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Antwan3K
Member since 2005 • 8410 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

are those Steam charts?.. we're gonna need @hardwenzen to weight in.. 🤔

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By tdkmillsy
@Antwan3K said:
@tdkmillsy said:

are those Steam charts?.. we're gonna need @hardwenzen to weight in.. 🤔

Yup the constant measurement of Helldivers 2 success.

Its very obvious what he will say.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#5  Edited By Pedro
Member since 2002 • 70393 Posts

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 hardwenzen
Member since 2005 • 39691 Posts

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Antwan3K

@hardwenzen:

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 tdkmillsy

Told you it was obvious, thats all he could do.

Doesn't take away the fact Sony's only hit this year is being beat by two Microsoft games already.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Antwan3K
@tdkmillsy said:

Told you it was obvious, thats all he could do.

Doesn't take away the fact Sony's only hit this year is being beat by two Microsoft games already.

yeah once the ABK deal was done, that's just the reality when you have Call of Duty in your portfolio..

Fallout 4 is quite the surprise though, particularly since it's a 9 year old singleplayer game..

ThatForumUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#10 ThatForumUser
Member since 2019 • 723 Posts

lol 10 year old game better than any new Sony trash!!

Any player want to play Helldiver 2 can play in Halo Forge free, Xbox Won. Thank you Phil!!

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Antwan3K
@thatforumuser said:

lol 10 year old game better than any new Sony trash!!

Any player want to play Helldiver 2 can play in Halo Forge free, Xbox Won. Thank you Phil!!

yeah, i'm trying not to pull the "media bias" card but I've put a few hours into Helldivers 2 and it just screams "overrated" imo.. but hey, maybe it's just not my cup of tea.. had fun with friends but have zero desire to play without a squad of buds..

by comparison, I've put countless hours into games like Monster Hunter Rise and Sea of Thieves with pure randoms and/or solo..

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58500 Posts

Well, yeah...

One of these games is a few months old, and had a serious fumble by it's parent company Sony that killed a big part of the community.

Another one of these games had a huge and successful TV series that brought more and renewed interest, in addition to a huge update that added new content and improvements.

I wouldn't read into it much more than that. Just the natural ebb and flow.

Plus it's not like Helldivers 2 is unpopular, it's just less popular than it was yesterday/a week ago/a month ago.

dabear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 dabear
Member since 2002 • 8910 Posts

@tdkmillsy: IDK, I tried HD 2, and I'd rather play it than Fallout 4

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hardwenzen

@dabear said:

No shit its a much better game in every single possible way. Not only that, but it has a bright future with the dev that's in charge of it.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#15 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6700 Posts

Damn the Steam chart "expert" got owned big time 🤣🤣🤣

Avatar image for Nonstop-Madness
Nonstop-Madness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#17 Nonstop-Madness
Member since 2008 • 12377 Posts

You should check those charts again. lol

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pedro

@Nonstop-Madness said:

You should check those charts again. lol

NNoyingHusband

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By NNoyingHusband
Member since 2020 • 1048 Posts

I love how people really thought HD2 would maintain 200K+ on Steam 😆. We’ve seen this time and time again. Game is dying already. By the end on the year it’ll be dead and Sony will lay off 500+ employees from the studio.

palasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By palasta
Member since 2017 • 1410 Posts

Really nice to see how painful Helldivers unexpected success is to the xbots, creating more threads than hardwenzen. All they can do is dig up some decades old franchises MS quickly annexed to not look more foolish this gen than in the last.

@nnoyinghusband said:

I love how people really thought HD2 would maintain 200K+ on Steam 😆. We’ve seen this time and time again. Game is dying already. By the end on the year it’ll be dead and Sony will lay off 500+ employees from the studio.

AH has 100 employees. So the 500 number is made up... like anything else in this post.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 hardwenzen

At this point they better do a Starfield series if they want that aggressively gringy game to be played by anyone🤡

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6700 Posts

I think the most important takeaway from this is that Hermits like to play gaas games above anything else 🤮🤮🤮

Litchie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#23  Edited By Litchie
Member since 2003 • 34766 Posts

If Helldivers 2 got a good TV show and wasn't owned by Sony, it'd be different.

Sony fucking sucks, and people even played the horrible Fallout 76 because of the show.

getyeryayasout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By getyeryayasout
Member since 2005 • 14010 Posts

Pretty sweet to be able to play Helldiver's 2 and Fallout 4 on PS5. Thank you, Sony!

Ospi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Ospi
Member since 2006 • 568 Posts

Is this to distract from the GoT release?

VatususReturns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By VatususReturns
Member since 2021 • 955 Posts

@Antwan3K said:

Fallout 4 is quite the surprise though, particularly since it's a 9 year old singleplayer game..

Well, it is a $5 game on a sale... and comes riding from a successful TV show

Expect it to fall down in a week or two

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 tdkmillsy

@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

No shit its a much better game in every single possible way. Not only that, but it has a bright future with the dev that's in charge of it.

The charts (which you regularly used to show its success) says you are in the minority.

Got to be tough to take.

Star67

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#28 Star67
Member since 2005 • 5183 Posts

As long as the community is healthy, when you look at the player count in game, it's always quite a bit larger than the steam count.

I love cross play, it helps keep an active community.

Hell release Helldivers 2 on xbox, could always use more divers to fight the bots and bugs

SecretPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 SecretPolice
Member since 2007 • 44277 Posts

Poo cows. lol :P

NNoyingHusband

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 NNoyingHusband
Member since 2020 • 1048 Posts

@palasta: then they’ll shutter the studio. Twitch viewership for HD2 is down, Steam numbers are down. Like I said, nothing new, very predictable. This has happened to many games.

When Halo Infinite was coming out lemmings did the same. “Look at the numbers! Haha! Dr. Disrespect said that if there wasn’t a BR mode the game would die! Haha! Lots of Twitch views and Steam numbers!”

I said the same…wait for a couple months…and guess what? Gamers moved on. New games come out, they get bored, it can’t replicate COD or Fortnite’s staying power. HD2 was a temporary injection of fun that Sony desperately needed in a barren wasteland of 2024 for them. Now the hype has died down, we’re seeing what some of us already knew.

Syn_Valence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Syn_Valence
Member since 2004 • 2154 Posts

Why are you using only half the fanbase? You do know there's a PS5 version? So like who cares, it sold 12 million. Keep that copium going.

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Pedro

@Syn_Valence: If you are talking about Helldiver's 2, the same argument can be made for Fallout 4 except it includes Xbox and PS current and last Gen.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Antwan3K

@Syn_Valence said:

Why are you using only half the fanbase? You do know there's a PS5 version? So like who cares, it sold 12 million. Keep that copium going.

tell that to @hardwenzen.. he's the one that routinely uses to Steam charts to bash Xbox games..

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 hardwenzen

@tdkmillsy said:
@hardwenzen said:
@dabear said:

The charts (which you regularly used to show its success) says you are in the minority.

Got to be tough to take.

Nobody cares about Fallout 4. The show got it boosted like TLOU show boosted the game, and within a month it will fade away, while HD2 is the new Destiny 2, permanent high player count, and an actual good game🤷‍♂️

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 hardwenzen

@Antwan3K said:
@Syn_Valence said:

tell that to @hardwenzen.. he's the one that routinely uses to Steam charts to bash Xbox games..

You think that a Bethesda game like Starfield is 50 50 with pc/consoles?🤣Who are you memeing here lol. Look at the amount of people still playing Skyrim on pc, and then find me the game in the top 50 on the Xbox. Nobody plays these games on consoles 3-4 months after launch, and because Starfield is an aggressive failure of a game, the drop of players is massive across the board.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Maroxad
Member since 2007 • 23992 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@tdkmillsy said:

Got to be tough to take.

Nobody cares about Fallout 4. The show got it boosted like TLOU show boosted the game, and within a month it will fade away, while HD2 is the new Destiny 2, permanent high player count, and an actual good game🤷‍♂️

Didnt you play Fallout 4 for hundreds of hours?

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#37  Edited By uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 59314 Posts

This is Steam.

Fallout use to be a PC franchise until publishers realized console gamers buy games.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 hardwenzen

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:
@tdkmillsy said:

Got to be tough to take.

Didnt you play Fallout 4 for hundreds of hours?

IN 2015, yes. Are we in 2015?

And the fallout series is in my top 3 fav series of games, so i'll play all the singleplayer ones, no matter how bad they are (fallout 4 with mods ain't bad at all, like a 8/10 in my book), but we ain't in 2015, so its hard to care about what's happening with F4.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Antwan3K
@hardwenzen said:
@Antwan3K said:
@Syn_Valence said:

You think that a Bethesda game like Starfield is 50 50 with pc/consoles?🤣Who are you memeing here lol. Look at the amount of people still playing Skyrim on pc, and then find me the game in the top 50 on the Xbox. Nobody plays these games on consoles 3-4 months after launch, and because Starfield is an aggressive failure of a game, the drop of players is massive across the board.

the problem with trolling this hard, constantly, and being this much of a fanboy caricature is that you simply can't be taken seriously.. your posts just become noise..

that said, by all means, continue..

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 hardwenzen

@Antwan3K said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Antwan3K said:
@Syn_Valence said:

the problem with trollng this hard, constantly, and being this much of a fictional characture of a fanboy is that you simply can't be taken seriously.. your posts just become noise..

Its only trolling to you because the truth that is spread on daily basis hurts insanely hard.🤷‍♂️You don't want to hear your exclusives being dead on arrival, and trust me, i understand, especially when its a game with a 9y dev cycle. But its not my fault Bethesda's formula is outdated since 2015 when Fallout 4 came out, and they had the audacity of releasing Starfield in 2023.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Antwan3K

@hardwenzen said:
@Antwan3K said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Antwan3K said:
@Syn_Valence said:

the problem with trollng this hard, constantly, and being this much of a fictional characture of a fanboy is that you simply can't be taken seriously.. your posts just become noise..

[noise]

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By hardwenzen

@Antwan3K said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Antwan3K said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Antwan3K said:

Its only trolling to you because the truth that is spread on daily basis hurts insanely hard.🤷‍♂️You don't want to hear your exclusives being dead on arrival, and trust me, i understand, especially when its a game with a 9y dev cycle. But its not my fault Bethesda's formula is outdated since 2015 when Fallout 4 came out, and they had the audacity of releasing Starfield in 2023.

Ignoring the issues won't make it go away.

Antwan3K

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Antwan3K

@hardwenzen: ignoring your nonsense posts has been working great so far.. i'll get back to it.. 👍

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 hardwenzen

@Antwan3K said:

@hardwenzen: ignoring your nonsense posts has been working great so far.. i'll get back to it.. 👍

Hope you ignore them less than you lems ignored to buy hifi rush and starfield.

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 tdkmillsy

Helldivers 42k players

Cod 53k players

Fallout4 61k players

You can scream as much as you like doesn't change the facts.

Helldivers 2 is dropping like a stone and being beat by multiple microsoft games.

Avatar image for BenjaminBanklin
BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 BenjaminBanklin
Member since 2004 • 11269 Posts

@tdkmillsy said:

Helldivers 42k players

Cod 53k players

Fallout4 61k players

You can scream as much as you like doesn't change the facts.

Helldivers 2 is dropping like a stone and being beat by multiple microsoft games.

I guess Xgoons are gonna stop port begging for it now? LOL, no. Bethesda gave Fallout 4 away for 5 bucks when the show dropped. You would hope people WOULD be playing it.

Anyway, Helldivers 2 is 12 million copies strong. The next Xbox game is gonna sell like 1/200ths of that with a prompt shutting down of its studio

tdkmillsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By tdkmillsy

@BenjaminBanklin: So if I buy a game on sale I should play it because it's cheap and not because it's a good game

A game that is released on a subscription service with millions of its target audience day one is not going to sell as well as a game that doesn't. It's pretty obvious.

Let's not ignore COD

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 BenjaminBanklin

@tdkmillsy said:

@BenjaminBanklin: So if I buy a game on sale I should play it because it's cheap and not because it's a good game

A game that is released on a subscription service with millions of its target audience day one is not going to sell as well as a game that doesn't. It's pretty obvious.

Let's not ignore COD

I'm just saying. Fallout 4 was long gone and got a revival due to those elements. And MS had jack shit to do with Fallout 4 when it first released. You should feel ashamed of yourself for coattailiing this like its a real achievement Xbox accomplished. What are you so proud for anyway? It's not like it's an Xbox exclusive. They're all out of those 🤣🤣🤣

Pedro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Pedro

Fallout 4 passing Helldiver 2 is really causing pain.😂

BenjaminBanklin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 BenjaminBanklin

@Pedro said:

Fallout 4 passing Helldiver 2 is really causing pain.😂

Why? PS5 owners can play both. This is what's wrong with lems. Their trolling falls to pieces in the face of facts. You can't even cope right 🤣🤣🤣