System wars Lounge V89: (Chicken Salt edition)

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1501 Last_Lap
Member since 2023 • 6723 Posts

@hardwenzen: Mad? Nah I'm just giving you some free advice.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1502 hardwenzen  Online
Member since 2005 • 39709 Posts

@last_lap said:

@hardwenzen: Mad? Nah I'm just giving you some free advice.

Why would i take free or paid advice from a femboy?😊

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1503 Last_Lap

@hardwenzen: You try your hardest but always fail. Is that the Canadian motto?

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1504 hardwenzen  Online

@last_lap said:

@hardwenzen: You try your hardest but always fail. Is that the Canadian motto?

I don't try, i do. In this case, i reminded you that Australia is the femboy country of the world. No wonder nobody likes manly games like Elden Ring in there.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1505  Edited By Last_Lap

@hardwenzen: You try and fail it's the wenzen way. The only thing you've reminded me of is that you can't tell the difference between men and women (remember Dubai guy 🤣) and that's why femboys (I still don't know exactly what they are as I have no interest in them) catch your attention all the time.

Maybe it's time to come out of the closet wenzen as you're halfway out already.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1506 hardwenzen  Online

@last_lap said:

@hardwenzen: You try and fail it's the wenzen way. The only thing you've reminded me of is that you can't tell the difference between men and women (remember Dubai guy 🤣) and that's why femboys (I still don't know exactly what they are as I have no interest in them) catch your attention all the time.

Maybe it's time to come out of the closet wenzen as you're halfway out already.

The only thing i couldn't tell is that guy being from Dubai or Australia, and now that i've seen so many femboys in Australia, my little finger tells me he is an Australian.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1507 Last_Lap

@hardwenzen: You can keep talking about this to your hearts content but I'm done with listening to your fantasy world.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1508  Edited By hardwenzen  Online

@last_lap said:

@hardwenzen: You can keep talking about this to your hearts content but I'm done with listening to your fantasy world.

Can we talk about ER's expansion 100% confirmed and guaranteed to be better than all Remnant 1 and Remnant 2 dlc's combined? Fromsoft is such a talented studio, its incredible.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1509  Edited By Last_Lap

@hardwenzen: You can talk about whatever you want. But like your last topic if it doesn't interest me I will just pass on it. And since it doesn't interest me, bye lol.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1510 hardwenzen  Online

@last_lap said:

@hardwenzen: You can talk about whatever you want. But like your last topic if it doesn't interest me I will just pass on it. And since OR doesn't interest me, bye lol.

You're so silly.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1511 hardwenzen  Online

Watched the first episode of Dark Matter, and it was pretty darn good.

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1512 Warm_Gun
Member since 2021 • 2490 Posts

Axel's high kick is badass, and I only learned about it today, after wondering if that downward attack I discovered after these few years also applied in reverse, when jumping straight up, pressing up and attack. Checked to see if it's also in Streets of Rage 4, and sure enough. A little disappointed that Blaze doesn't have an upward attack in either game. Only the downward one.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1513 Last_Lap

@warm_gun said:

Axel's high kick is badass, and I only learned about it today, after wondering if that downward attack I discovered after these few years also applied in reverse, when jumping straight up, pressing up and attack. Checked to see if it's also in Streets of Rage 4, and sure enough. A little disappointed that Blaze doesn't have an upward attack in either game. Only the downward one.

Since you only just learnt the high kick in Streets of Rage 2, did you know about the back elbow or how to land on your feet when thrown by the enemy?

Oh, and you should always play on Mania.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1514 Last_Lap

Bought the wrong scratchie and won $50, gotta love happy accidents.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1515 Last_Lap

Proof women in the UK are blind lol.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#1516 uninspiredcup  Online
Member since 2013 • 59334 Posts

@hardwenzen said:

@uninspiredcup: I need your opinion on this situation

Loading Video...

Strong chin line.

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#1517  Edited By Macutchi
Member since 2007 • 10557 Posts

Warm_Gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1518  Edited By Warm_Gun
Member since 2021 • 2490 Posts

@last_lap said:
@warm_gun said:

Since you only just learnt the high kick in Streets of Rage 2, did you know about the back elbow or how to land on your feet when thrown by the enemy?

Yes, I use the rear attack. No, did not know that you can land on your feet. Have a hard enough time playing on standard. 4 is a different story, easier game.

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1519 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50666 Posts

@Macutchi said:

And....this is good?

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#1520  Edited By Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 25064 Posts

wenzen once said Ghost is too old to spam thread. and it hit me. Im getting older now. too old to shill games or engage in useless debates I wasted decade on that.

giving more time to my wife than on gaming forums.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1523 uninspiredcup  Online

Now he's fighting with people who were wanking each other off under a canal bridge.

Who likes cottage cheese?

Loading Video...

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1524 Macutchi

@Chutebox: for microsoft i guess, got to shoehorn open ai (which ms own but are not so subtly keeping as a separate entity for now for regulatory reasons), into some form of user data hoover.

i believe they're saying all the data stays local and isn't sent to their servers 🤔 but still, does anyone windows user on planet earth really want / need this? hopefully opt-in, rather than out

Chutebox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1525 Chutebox
Member since 2007 • 50666 Posts

@Macutchi said:

@Chutebox: for microsoft i guess, got to shoehorn open ai (which ms own but are not so subtly keeping as a separate entity for now for regulatory reasons), into some form of user data hoover.

i believe they're saying all the data stays local and isn't sent to their servers 🤔 but still, does anyone windows user on planet earth really want / need this? hopefully opt-in, rather than out

No way in hell would I trust them with this. They'll find a way around this.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1526 hardwenzen  Online

@ghosts4ever said:

wenzen once said Ghost is too old to spam thread. and it hit me. Im getting older now. too old to shill games or engage in useless debates I wasted decade on that.

giving more time to my wife than on gaming forums.

You talk as if you were in your 80's🤣At this point you don't even deserve to create the official thread for the next Doom announcement, the thread is mine.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1527 uninspiredcup  Online

Really hope this delivers on the same level of Streets Of Rage 4 did. Not even sure if it's the same developer, looks it.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1528 Ghosts4ever

@uninspiredcup said:

Really hope this delivers on the same level of Streets Of Rage 4 did. Not even sure if it's the same developer, looks it.

Ghost of Tsusima is modern Shinobi game and done right.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1529 hardwenzen  Online

Here we go, now ghost will be talking about GoT like its the new Metro, Stalker or Doom.

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1530 Ghosts4ever

@hardwenzen said:

Here we go, now ghost will be talking about GoT like its the new Metro, Stalker or Doom.

The sword combat. its one of very few game that do Sword combat good. what other games done? Assassins creed? witcher? how many Japanese samurai games being made? its very unique style game. its also only sony game that is not complete woke title.

Last_Lap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1531 Last_Lap

@warm_gun said:
@last_lap said:
@warm_gun said:

Yes, I use the rear attack. No, did not know that you can land on your feet. Have a hard enough time playing on standard. 4 is a different story, easier game.

When you get thrown by an enemy you have to hold up and one of the buttons, which was the C button on the old Mega Drive controller.

Fun fact: if you're playing it with a friend, you can throw each other at the enemy, and you become sorta invincible for a second or so after you land.

Even on hard 4 is easy, it's probably my only gripe with the game. As for 2 i've probably finished that game over 200 times, once I learnt to play it on Mania I loved the game even more, I would always try to beat my highest score (it was over a million) and tried every character multiple ways to fight, just a brilliant game.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1532 hardwenzen  Online

@ghosts4ever said:
@hardwenzen said:

The sword combat. its one of very few game that do Sword combat good. what other games done? Assassins creed? witcher? how many Japanese samurai games being made? its very unique style game. its also only sony game that is not complete woke title.

You ask what game did good sword combat, and one of the first examples of games you give me is dumpster like asscreed. To know which ones do it well, you kinda have to play them first, and you don't, because the only thing you've been playing in the last 30 years are nothing else but shooters. You're what we call a one genre Andy.

As for what game do good "sword" or melee combat, everything made by fromsoft, Nioh, DMC, NG, dragon's dogma 2, Monster Hunter series, etc. The day you get yourself into action games is the day you will understand that GoT combat is only flashy, but is way too easy and gets old pretty quick. But hey! Enjoy following foxes and birds to unlock dyes for your armors sets. Its such prime gaming.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1533  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online

Jumping from the S9 ending of Xfiles to S10 reboot doesn't make any fucking sense.

Mulder goes to court, charged for killing super soldier, goes on the run with his gaggle of friends, everything left in the air.

S10, never happened. Episode 2 Xfiles opened again and being FBI peeps randomly.

Xfiles always had a problem the more elongated the overall story but this shit even by typical logic jumps just makes no fucking sense.

Chris Carter has brain worms or something.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1534  Edited By Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44547 Posts

Absolutely loved the X-Files back in the day but only watched a bit of a couple episodes when it returned with a new season. Not even sure which episodes they were or what was going on. Just couldn’t get into it like I did before and it just made me feel sad.

SOedipus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1535 SOedipus
Member since 2006 • 14825 Posts

Never cared for the main storyline episodes. It was always the monster of the week for me.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1536 uninspiredcup  Online

Agree, even at S9 kinda watched it mainly to give this a chance.

What they should have done IMO is pull a Star Trek and switch over to movies. The second Xfiles movie kinda sucked, but the first one is pretty good imo.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1537 Archangel3371

Yeah, did like the first movie. Never did see the second one though.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1538 hardwenzen  Online

While everyone is firing, Fromsoft is growing and has already increased the salary. Same thing with Capcom and Larian. Imagine making quality titles, people buy em, and there's no need to fire anyone.

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1539 hardwenzen  Online
Loading Video...

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1540 uninspiredcup  Online

@Archangel3371 said:

Yeah, did like the first movie. Never did see the second one though.

Maybe been abit quick to write it off as well. Thing we (and I) constantly forget is although Chris Charter typically gets billed, has a ton of different writers and thus jumps in quality.

The 2nd episode monster-of-week ignoring all this stuff was miles better, though not classic level. Just good.

It also gave us this.

Loading Video...

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1541 Macutchi

monster of the week by far my favourite episodes of xfiles. underrated too from a soundtrack perspective, some fantastic scores in there. it's a bit like splinter cell, much better when sam's personal life isn't brought in, same for xfiles with murder and scully

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1542  Edited By uninspiredcup  Online

Respectfully disagree. At least to a point. The story gets so drawn out, that it starts go to into deeply stupid territory.

A lot of the shapeshifter/Syndicate stuff I love up until about S6.

This episode is just fucking awesome imo. The Bounty Hunter was a genuinely intimidating and intriguing character in mid season.

Loading Video...

Thought they done a really awesome job with the 1998 where it's essentially just a more grandiose extended episode that is still a good entry point for someone who vaguely is aware but doesn't follow.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1543 uninspiredcup  Online

Do enjoy the Tatsumaki crackhead battles, good Youtube content, but Charles Veitch is abit of a knob head.

Loading Video...

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1544 Macutchi

respectfully you don't get basic symbolism in rambo so i think we know whose opinion carries the most weight ;)

but yeah not all bad by any stretch, just drags and gets a bit daft in later seasons. not without its high points. plus probably a law of averages type thing, each season is roughly 80% monster of the week.

that is a good episode tho tbf. need to rewatch it. plus the "new" modern seasons again, and the films

Macutchi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1545 Macutchi

first i've heard of this

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1546  Edited By Maroxad  Online
Member since 2007 • 23997 Posts
@hardwenzen said:

That is the best news i could hear from you. Now, the second and last thing you can do for me is to do exactly the same for bg3. You know, its too easy, braindead, poorly written, etc, etc. Just do the same, and back to 2d side scrollers. Thank you for your cooperation😊

Having played more BG3.

Why would I do that? All the patches, bug fixes, and the fact that I get 6 characters instead of 4 means it is actually a serviceable video game. Nothing ground breaking. But It is a solid 7/10 now.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1547 Archangel3371

@uninspiredcup: Well now you made me want to watch it again. 😅

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1548 hardwenzen  Online

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

That is the best news i could hear from you. Now, the second and last thing you can do for me is to do exactly the same for bg3. You know, its too easy, braindead, poorly written, etc, etc. Just do the same, and back to 2d side scrollers. Thank you for your cooperation😊

Having played more BG3.

Why would I do that? All the patches, bug fixes, and the fact that I get 6 characters instead of 4 means it is actually a serviceable video game. Nothing ground breaking. But It is a solid 7/10 now.

Just leave my games alone, and go back to your $5 2D games made by 1 guy in a basement. Also, as a side note, don't do anything with Shadowheart, she is mine, and mine to keep.

Maroxad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1549 Maroxad  Online
Member since 2007 • 23997 Posts

@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

Having played more BG3.

Just leave my games alone, and go back to your $5 2D games made by 1 guy in a basement. Also, as a side note, don't do anything with Shadowheart, she is mine, and mine to keep.

I literally dumped her in the camp. Don't care for her.

Don't use any Larian Companions. Using this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/4928?tab=description

hardwenzen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1550 hardwenzen  Online

@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:
@Maroxad said:
@hardwenzen said:

Having played more BG3.

I literally dumped her in the camp. Don't care for her.

Don't use any Larian Companions. Using this mod https://www.nexusmods.com/baldursgate3/mods/4928?tab=description

Good. Do not approach her.