Zombies Monsters Robots Closed Beta Giveaway
Access the Zombies Monsters Robots closed beta and an exclusive zombie-slaying gun!
We'll begin emailing you updates about %gameName%.
God Of War PS4 Makes Big Changes GS News Update: New Rainbow Six Siege Operators Possibly Leaked Monster Hunter World Deviljho Hunt -- Official Gameplay Dragon Ball Super Movie - Official Teaser Trailer Revisiting Battlefront 2: New Progression Update The Comic History of The Shadow King | Legion Season 2 GS News Update: Pokemon Go Easter Event Returns Tomorrow Fortnite - Replay System Project Spotlight Trailer Cobra Kai Trailer - The Karate Kid Saga Continues Sea Of Thieves: Before You Start GS News Update: Star Wars Battlefront 2 Update Out Now With Revamped Progression God Of War PS4: Learning From The Last Of Us
GameSpot is giving away beta codes for Zombies Monsters Robots on PC this weekend! ZMR is an intense, third-person shooter that pits players against an unexpected an assortment of enemies, environments, and game modes.
Using an arsenal of customizable guns and gear, you'll need to make every shot count as you enter a war against infectious zombies, abominable monsters, and murderous robots.
We're giving away 10,000 codes to ZMR! Each code will unlock access to the closed beta as well as the GameSpot exclusive weapon, the SMG MP5-ZK that does extra damage while in zombie zones.
All you have to do is enter your email address below to receive a code while supplies last.
- Head to Zombies Monsters Robots' site.
- Sign in to your En Masse account. If you don’t already have an En Masse account, click on "Account Create" to register one. It only takes a moment.
- Click on "Account Settings."
- Click on "Enter Code" at the top of En Masse Account Overview
- Enter your closed beta key code.
- You should now have access to the Zombies Monsters Robots closed beta. Click on "Download Game" in the "Your Games" section to begin downloading the game client.
- Create a character in-game.
- Login to your En Masse account at account.enmasse.com.
- Enter your previous beta code, and add "gun" at the end with no spaces. Example: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXgun