They could have done a lot better.

User Rating: 7 | Konjiki no Gash Bell!! Yuujou Tag Battle 2 PS2
Now, I have very mixed reactions about this game, as I classified it. Firstly, it's pretty much your typical average fight game. It's not terrible, but not great. There's quite a few characters to play as, and maintains the feel of the show as well. But the animation seems like it didn't have any effort put into it, since the character's mouths don't even move at all when they talk, they just hang open.

Going away from that, the fighting itself. Not bad; the are quite a few techniques that each character can use, and are classified by spell level power. The character spells and abilities differ from other's, which is a good thing. But since you have to press one the square button and use a d-pad arrow, it can get hard to use the spell exactly the way you want to in a heated fight. Basically, a button masher type style. Can be very frustrating at times.

The story mode is okay, the cutscenes simply have a picture of the character with voice overs. The acting itself is pretty cheesy, but it's an anime game. There's a few things that you can collect, like sounds and cards. Wait, cards? Why'd they put that in? Whatever.

I am personally a fan of the show, but even as a fan I'm sort of let down by this game. It's not a great fighting game, at all. I'm wondering if there's a good anime fighting game out there. If you're not a fan of the anime, you'll probably be fed up and frustrated with the game.