User Rating: 10 | Zatch Bell! Mamodo Battles GC
The game freaken awesome!!!! The graphics are amazing! You can play in so many different arenas that are from the show. The voices sond exactly like from the tv show! The fighting is solid. There is so ma ny people to choose from!! I cant not beat the game! I got it the first day i got!! I even have a memory card! I cant beat Won-Rie with his Kung fu fighting styles. I love when they do the there oltimate spells! I love it more when 2 ultimate spells are activated its a battle between ultimate spells!!!!!!! I play the game on very hard that is why I probaly cant beat it. There are are some down sides to the game they took out Ponygon's partner so you just fight by yourself with Ponygon but he's fun and kinda hard to beat. You can play with 3 1,000 year old Mamodo they are Lailaand Albert, Victeream and Mohawk Ace and [Laila and Albert Awakening} Which means they have more Spells than the origanal Laila and Albert. Here is a site so you cant watch a Japenese preview it has some English in the perview well here is the site http://youtube.com/watch?v=sHg9LpnJYOA. Hope that helps! I recomend for you to get the game for Christmas and there is other Zatch Bell games there names are Mamodo Fury PS2 already out coming in. November for the Gamecube Electric Arena already out but kind of hard to find. Electric Arrena 2 coming in November. I have some bad news they do not make the game anymore because it got Disssbaned which means barley translated in English but lots of it is still in the English version its just buildinds have japeneses words. But you could get it used at Gamestop our EB Games. I would advise yuo to get it from Ebay! Got to Ebay.com then tye Zatchbell you'll get some Zatch Bell! stuff that you can order. Well i hope you liked my review bye the game bye!