Sapphire_Lexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Sapphire_Lexy
Member since 2009 • 232 Posts

Jeez. I'm on a "Very difficult" Mission which doesn't usually give me much problem.

Unfortunatly this time there's a bunch of civilians. We have crystalids that we're fighting and those big floating metal disks. 

Turn 1: 4 people die.... Like come on, Is there something I'm missing? Is there something I can do better?

By the time I've saved 2 people, 9 people have been feasted on. I could use some good suggestions >_<.

Sapphire_Lexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Sapphire_Lexy

Lol, ok so I rage quit this morning before I went out. I just started playing again, and so far I've saved 9 and lost 2. The map changes every time you try it I guess. There's a solution if anyone else has had this problem.

Vambran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Vambran
Member since 2005 • 1921 Posts

Just play terror missions like any other mission. Don't even try to run to civs to "rescue" them. If you focus on killing the aliens you clear the map anyway.

Sapphire_Lexy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Sapphire_Lexy

It's one of those things that are more of a moral obligation then just the mission, lol. 

For instance in a game I played called Fire Emblem, there's some missions where you need to save atleast one hostage... I won't finish the level until I save all of them.

XCOM makes it a little more difficult to do that, though. I also wasn't sure but lets say you don't save any. Does the panic level still drop the way it should?