How to fix Xcom 2 1920×1080 Resolution Issues, Always Online Issue, Crash to Desktop Fix

Xcom2xpatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Xcom2xpatch
Member since 2016 • 7 Posts

How to fix Xcom 2 1920×1080 Resolution Issues, Always Online Issue, Crash to Desktop Fix

DOWNLOADFIX PATCH: http:/j.mp/Xcom2RepairGameFixPatch

2K released recently Xcom 2 and some players complained about some errors and crashes that affects their gameplay.The most common

Xcom 2 Errors that people encounter are: Random Crashes, FPS Drops, Shadows Issue and Black Screen Error.Because of these errors you

might not be able to play the game but we released a tutorial below on how to fix them.

Xcom 2 Errors, some players encountered fps drops and low fps like 20-30 that makes the game stutter and hard to play.

*“I got this game early and the fps sucks and the shader is too dark so if your playing on high its dark and doesn’t look good, as

well a lot of bugs, would not recommend until fixed.”

Xcom 2Crashes, random crashes and crashes at the startup of the game were encountered by some players that resulted in the game being

closed and lost progress.

*“When i try to start the game it crashes everytime and sometimes it doesn’t even launch.Please help me!”

*“I can’t even play this game because i get crashes everytime i try to play the game, it’s very annoying, i can’t play more than 10-

15 minutes because it crashes”

Xcom 2 Issue, some people are facing problems with the shadow, it’s huge and black.

*“Please help me with this problem, all of the game shadows are black and i can’t play the game like this.”

Xcom 2 Screen, you might encounter some problems with the screen turning black.

Our team of developers released a patch that fixes all of the errors so that you will be able to start and play Xcom 2 . Our patch

works for the PC version of the game and it works on any Windows, before you use it make sure that you have the minimum system

requirements to run the game.If you bought the game with Steam your account will stay safe, our patch only modifies some file in the

games folder in order for the game to work properly.

DOWNLOADFIX PATCH: http:/j.mp/Xcom2RepairGameFixPatch

CatAtomic999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By CatAtomic999
Member since 2005 • 1639 Posts

I don't trust this. This smells like someone offering up malware.