Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 is a solid wrestling game that has a lot of cool new features.

User Rating: 8 | WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 X360
Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 was the first wrestling game I purchased for my 360. In fact, it was the second game I bought, and I was not dissapointed when I played it for the first time. Because I had a gamecube before, the new control scheme and using the right thumbstick as a grapple button took some getting used to, but I feel that it's the most solid wrestling control scheme out there. The ability to quickly switch from a strong graple to an ultimate control move is a great asset, and speaking of ultimate control moves; they are a great new feature that brought a lot of new color to the series. One thing that I found to be rather annoying was the fact that someone small like Shawn Michaels was able to easily pick up and throw around Big Show. I know the ultimate control moves are cool and everything, but a little more realism was needed in that department. As well, characters like Undertaker, Big Show, The Great Khali and Viscera, who are very difficult to knock down on TV are incredibly easy to knock down and throw around on SvR 2007. Again, the realism is stretched a lot here. I'm assuming it's to add entertainment value to the game, and to make it easier for younger players, but it's just wrong.
The large amount of players that are available to you at startup is really good. I also like how the developers added in a challenge series, and all the unlockables. Although, I think they should have had more legends to unlock such as Randy Savage and other classic wrestlers.
Overall, Smackdown vs. Raw 2007 is a very good game which can provide almost endless hours of entertainment through it's various modes of play, especially if you have a friend to help you "lay the smackdown" on your opponents.