WWE 13 PS3 league VCW

#1 Posted by phoenixsigma2 (25 posts) -
Once again a new wwe game is released and to get the most out of wwe 13 it is always fun to join a league. well after the success VCW had from wwe 12 sanning and continuesly running with a large roster all through WWE 12 you can now sign up and join a fun and competative league. firstly sign up at the home of the site NSG. www.nonstopgaming.net once you have done this and been approved then vist the introduction page in VCW to get yourself started. http://www.nonstopgaming.net/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=126&id=3782&Itemid=100#3782 I hope you join as all the members give great feedback and find it fun to do. This is a PS3 exclusive league
#2 Posted by theguynextdr21 (25 posts) -

So I have a few questions about the online play in WWE 13'. I did not play last years game so I am not familiar how last years worked. Can I create a wrestler then play online against other people for different belts and such? That would be awesome. Since everyone has the same create-a-wrestler content I feel like it is definitely an option. Is this right? Can you compete for tag team wrestling belts online with friends?

#3 Posted by phoenixsigma2 (25 posts) -

So I have a few questions about the online play in WWE 13'. I did not play last years game so I am not familiar how last years worked. Can I create a wrestler then play online against other people for different belts and such? That would be awesome. Since everyone has the same create-a-wrestler content I feel like it is definitely an option. Is this right? Can you compete for tag team wrestling belts online with friends?

theguynextdr21
Well not on the game itself no, however the league i have allows you to play against other WWE 13 fans for titles and top rankings, you pick you favorite superstar if available and then compete with weekly Matchcards. if u feel like this is something you would like the site is www.nonstopgaming.net and just sign up and post on here when u have.
#4 Posted by phoenixsigma2 (25 posts) -
Also there is 2 leagues 1 for customs superstars you made and another for Real life superstar.