After such a wait, six missions just doesn't cut it.

User Rating: 6.5 | World in Conflict: Soviet Assault PC
I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of this game, only to find out that it's the tiniest little expansion pack ever created. If you don't play single player, it doesn't even add anything to the game. The two new maps are a free download, and no new units or tactical aids are added.

Fortunately, I'm not a shallow multiplayer. But you have to replay the ENTIRE agme to get the new missions. What the heck?

And trust me, there are some original WiC missions that are absolutely NOT worth replaying.

However, I have to admit, Captain Maleshenko's speech to his Soviet brethren prior to the storming of West Berlin never ceases to give me the chills.

Bottom line, if your new to the game, get it! The Complete Edition is the same price as the vanilla game without the expansion, I guess these guys spent even less time on marketing than they did on the actual game.

However, now that I think about it, the main reason this is such a dissapointment is because of the wait. I was expecting more, but this is too little, too late.

If your new? Buy it. If your a completionist or love great storytelling, like me, maybe buy it. If you're a multiplayer? Don't waste twenty bucks which are better spent elsewhere.