If you are a fan of DW/SW you should get this game !!!@!@ xD xD

User Rating: 7.5 | Warriors Orochi 2 X360
I love this game.....actually all games made by koei.
Sadly my only regret is that the next samurai warriors installment will be only for wii..which pisses me off.

Warriors Orochi 2 or maou sairin orochi 2 I think is really awesome because Dynasty and Samurai warriors collide. Characters from Japanese history are also added and this adds a whole set of characters to choose from. The Dynasty warriors characters are adapted from the Dynasty Warriors 5 character. You can control up to 3 characters at once which is awesome because it can really help you in a tight spot. I think that the idea of a 3 character control system idea was taken from the Dynasty Warriors vol.2 for psp , in which you can have officers (but are not controllable) who have special abilities to help you throughout the game.

Overall I give this game a 7.5 . I mainly give it this is because on my 360 it gets laggy in populated areas ( I was shocked when I used this word because the word laggy i always used for mmorpgs :D). I don't know what the deal is with that.....is it either my Xbox or maybe the game itself. I would say the game itself because all my other games run just fine.

The next installment that might come to the US is Warriors Orochi Z ( no this is not the japanese version of WO2 , which is what I thought. Instead its the next installment). WOZ will have new characters and it will adapt characters from DW 6 . The Samurai Warrior characters might be from the 3rd installment how ever I am not sure as of now.

Overall if your a fan of samurai warriors and/or Dynasty Warriors I highly recommend getting this game.