Space Marine brings back fond memories of GW tabletop 40k universe. funboy's dream game!
space marine is a game where to take a role as a super soldier. Great game, can get a little repetitive after while (doing the same finishing moves which are awesome btw). Anyway theres nothing better then playing a raged smurf marine who has the power to crush a car with his bare hands. the game is very appealling to 40k hobbiests and would be appealling to those who are interested in a new kind of game.
heres a quick sum up:
1) the game is played as a third person shooter
2) finishing moves are fun
3) stuck to the fluff
4) poor guardsmen
5) you get the sick evil glee as you crush countless orks ... and (its a secret!!!!)
6) HUNDREDS OF WTF OMG DID YOU F*%*#EN SEE THAT I CANT BELIEVE HE JUST DID THAT!?!?
1) moves get a little repetitive
2) cover is not that useful
3) seems very linear, not a lot of choices, just go and shoot in the name of the emperor
enjoy this game, whether you're a smurf marine or (what ever legion you are) :)