Is it a game that can be played over 3 hours without being bored? Yes.

User Rating: 8.5 | Virtua Fighter 5 Online X360
Thank you for reading my review! I appreciate it a lot. Virtua Fighter 5 Online was released one year after the PS3 version. The improvements of this version are basically in the title of the game.

Gameplay: The gameplay is pretty good. The difficulty is't hard at all, since you get to set the difficulty. In addition, there are 2 new characters in both versions, which are Eileen and El Blaze. El Blaze is a pro-wresler from Mexico and is the rival of Canadian wresler Wolf Hawkfield. Eileen is from China, and is trying to find actress Pai Chan.

Controls: The controls aren't bad, but some moves are in places on the controller that I'm not quite used to. The block button is the X input button. Most games I've played (Street Fighter, Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Soul Calibur, etc.), you've either had to press the back input button, or the X input button (On the Playsttion 2). I also didn't understand how to pull of the Offensive moves.

Graphics: The graphics are pretty good. I don't have too much to say other than that.

Sound: The sound/music (As always) was one of the best components of this game. I like the Character Select Theme the most. The voice acting wasn't bad either, I just wish that Sega would stop having half of the characters speaking in Japanese without any English subtitles. So folks, beware.

Characters: There is a pretty good character range in the game. Eileen is actually the easiest character to master and the best character (In my opinion). I don't like the fact that Vanessa is lighter, and her eyebrows are silver. It does not like right on her.

Overall: All in all, the game is pretty good. There could have been a few more improvements, but other than that, it's a good game.