It's been a busy year for Respawn Entertainment. The studio, known for its shooter franchise Titanfall, announced it would be branching away from its signature series - for now, at least - to try something new. That something was Apex Legends.
The success of the battle royale notwithstanding, Respawn had another challenge ahead of it: creating and releasing a game set in the Star Wars universe. And now, with Jedi: Fallen Order releasing to near universal acclaim, we're taking a look at what it means for the developer moving forward.
Respawn's newest release blends Metroidvania exploration, Soulborne level design, and deliberate combat to produce something altogether new for the relatively young studio. You can read Phil Hornshaw's full review on GameSpot, and watch it on our YouTube channel, after you've finished Mike's video here.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order is available now on PC, PS4, and Xbox One.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order News & Guides
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Beginner's Guide - Tips To Get You Started
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Scomp Link Guide - What's A Scomp Link And How To A Get New One
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Lightsaber Guide - How To Get More Colors (Spoilers)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Character Cameos From The Star Wars EU
- Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order Review