The weekend is back upon us, and so is Xur in Destiny 2. The Exotic vendor has appeared once again, setting up shop on Io to offer a new Exotic weapon, three new pieces of Exotic armor, and the ever-useful Fated Engram to help you fill out your collection.
Check out the video above to see exactly where to find Xur and what he's carrying, and get more details from our written Xur guide. His haul will likely only appeal to New Light players, as it's mostly Year One Exotics. If you're questing after The Mountaintop Pinnacle weapon, however, you might want to pick up Xur's weapon offering, Fighting Lion. The grenade launcher is great for nabbing grenade launcher kills in PvP and will help you hone your skills with the weapon type.
It was a bit of a quiet week in Destiny 2, other than the accidental introduction of a bug with Update 2.7.1 that required Bungie to do something it never has before with Destiny 2. The next big event of the Season of Dawn, the Empyrean Foundation, kicks off next week. Players are also still hunting down the new Kinetic fusion rifle Bastion, which you can get quickly and relatively painlessly with our Bastion guide. Unfortunately, the Corridors of Time has collapsed--but the event itself was one of the cooler things Bungie has ever done with Destiny 2.
Destiny 2 News And Guides
- Where To Find Calus In Season Of The Haunted's Sever Missions
- Destiny 2 Forging Iron Quest Guide: How To Unlock All Iron Banner Steps Quickly
- The Best Early Vendor Upgrades To Get In Destiny 2's Season Of The Haunted
- Calus Bobblehead Locations In Destiny 2 Season Of The Haunted
- Destiny 2: How To Get Austringer, Beloved, And Calus Minitool - Opulent Weapons Guide