Words cannot describe how awful this game is...

#1 Posted by p_kwiatek (66 posts) -

... so don't buy it.

#2 Posted by moh_sakhaii (781 posts) -

I hear you, care to explain why?

#3 Posted by p_kwiatek (66 posts) -

First of all: it's a f***ing disgrace for the people who fought and died during The Warsaw Uprising.

Secondly: it's ugly, voice over is bad, cross-hair floats making targeting nearly impossible and the story is stupid.

Buy it only when you like laugh at crappy games. Like I do :) 

#4 Posted by M4cR1II3n (135 posts) -

Agreed, I really wish they would fix the release date for this title so I can rate it a fair 2/10.

Terrible aiming, horrible recoil on all weapons, the worst AI I ever faced (my allies hit me more than the enemy), commands barerly work, bad graphics, awful voice acting, awful level design, awful mission objectives (force me to sneak in a game that doesn't even have a stealth system or a crouch button!), boring RTS sections (as if the rest of the game was fun), no checkpoints mid-level, no quick saves, no keybindings, bodies disappearing after 2 sec, laughable animations, and so on, and so on.

But like you, I am a glutton for punishment and love playing bad games just to complain about them and laugh at how terrible they are. I do have a reputation as a Swede to live up to, after all :P

#5 Posted by p_kwiatek (66 posts) -

How far did you get?

I stopped playing at second RTS section and now gathering up the courage to face this abomination. 

#6 Posted by M4cR1II3n (135 posts) -

To the forced stealth section in chapter 4 (after the third RTS section, beat that! :P). On this level, you must steal some explosives in a nazi camp during the night, and to do so you must "sneak" by running like a madman from cover to cover before a meter fills up where you are spotted and you have to restart the level from the beginning. Plus, it's so dark you can barerly see where you are going, or so well lit in places that you get spotted instantly.

I can deal with most of the terrible shooting sections without too much problem, but forcing me to sneak in a game that doesn't even include a stealth system is a big no-no. Almost stopped playing Commando Libya for the same reason (did beat that sucka' in the end though!).

Have fun with the 3rd RTS section if you get there, where you will need to defend an APC that travels 1MPH :P You must then defend this from panzerfausts with an LMG that can't hit anything and 5 guys who ignores half your orders (especially ones like "shoot this particular guy or you'll fail the mission!") and whose biggest threat to life is the friendly APC which will promptly run them over if you try to move them ;)

#7 Posted by p_kwiatek (66 posts) -

Sounds like fun! :)