By far the hardest fighting game I've ever played.

User Rating: 2.5 | Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 X360
I've played MK in arcades, on the Playstation, and on the 360, and out of the 3 systems, the 360 version is almost impossible to defeat.

There arent any new features or enhanced graphics for this game, so it still has that classic feel and look to it. Fatalities are still fun to do to your opponent. I think it would be a little too late to buy this game now because the online community for it is basically gone. It is extremely rare to find a game online, so if you want to play with someone else your going to have to invite a friend over and play vs mode. The worst part of this game is the single player. I played Novice mode, the easiest possible mode in the game, and I couldnt defeat Shao Kahn. The AI sucks because you can get away with doing the same move over and over throughout the game untill you get to the last boss. I selected every single character and couldnt win one battle against him. Every match was between 15 and 20 seconds. He is impossible to defeat. I counted once and he beat me in 8 seconds. None of your moves effect him and you get paralyzed if you block his moves. Its unbelievable.

Either this game is unbeatable or I just suck. For all MK fans, I advise you to stick to the arcades because this game is out of control. If their were refunds for this game I would gladly return it.