A good golfing game, but not a great one.

User Rating: 6.5 | True Swing Golf DS
Golfing has never really been my thing, but after Hot Shots Golf, I decided to be a little more open to it. I picked this one up mainly because I wanted to try a new golf game, and the price. I got it for about $6 which I don't regret, its been a good game, but its one that I don't go to very often.

Pros.
- I like the swinging mechanic
- Easy to get the hang of
- Single card multiplayer is great

Cons
- Only for the true golf fan
- Lousy menus and presentation
- Gives you the feel of golfing with yourself (which is kind of bland and boring)

Story: N/A

Sound: 5/10
There really isn't a whole lot going on.

Graphics: 8/10
Very respectable for the DS

Presentation: 3/10
Menus are dumb and hard to navigate. Overall the presentation feels like an afterthought, and thats one of the biggest parts of the game.

Difficulty: 5/10
Fairly easy

Controls: 9/10
I actually really like the control scheme, its almost all touch screen, but it makes it not get any more boring than it already is.

Gameplay: 7/10
Thanks to the controls, it makes it fairly fun. But it is walking on a dangerous line to boring. And for most non golfers, it probably will be.

"Fun" Factor: 7/10
If you like golf, then you should enjoy this game, if you don't, then don't expect this one to change your mind.

Should I Get it?
Don't unless you really like golf. I haven't played the Tiger Woods titles, but you may want to check those out before you fully decide on this one.