nteger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nteger
Member since 2006 • 68 Posts

Seriously? It's 2012, and we can't rebind out own keys?

Also, how do the console players buy stuff in menus with just their controllers? I can't do anything in the menus except scroll through my options. If I want to buy something, I have to use my mouse to click on a button. Hell, I can't even exit the damn menu without using my mouse! They have an option to specify whether you're using a mouse/keyboard or a controller, but you cannot play exclusively with the controller! Why would you not just keep the same controls as they have on xbox?!

Even changing it to mouse and keyboard doesn't help. I still can't click on the tab for the item I want to buy, I have to cycle through (and I can go ONLY FORWARD) using the spacebar and then click the equip button. There are no configurable settings for the store, and the options we have for the game are only what they decided they would give us.

If anyone has found a way to fix this (where is the config file located?) or if you do not have these problems, please let me know. I know they said they don't know how to develop for PC, but the controls should at least be the same as consoles in controller mode.

Shasoosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Shasoosh
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Seriously? It's 2012, and we can't rebind out own keys?

Also, how do the console players buy stuff in menus with just their controllers? I can't do anything in the menus except scroll through my options. If I want to buy something, I have to use my mouse to click on a button. Hell, I can't even exit the damn menu without using my mouse! They have an option to specify whether you're using a mouse/keyboard or a controller, but you cannot play exclusively with the controller! Why would you not just keep the same controls as they have on xbox?!

Even changing it to mouse and keyboard doesn't help. I still can't click on the tab for the item I want to buy, I have to cycle through (and I can go ONLY FORWARD) using the spacebar and then click the equip button. There are no configurable settings for the store, and the options we have for the game are only what they decided they would give us.

If anyone has found a way to fix this (where is the config file located?) or if you do not have these problems, please let me know. I know they said they don't know how to develop for PC, but the controls should at least be the same as consoles in controller mode.

nteger

same problem with the menu,

That sucks