User Lists: 0

#1 baskes22
Member since 2009 • 81 Posts

No more killstreaks(more boring games)

classes unbalanced

no barrelrole

leader sucks (did they test this)

no doublejump

melee attacks look and feel sht(huge step backwards)

scrapmaker feels like toygun

no pickups of weapon. made playing more boring

feels unfinished(multiplayer)

wfc had more mature feel

etc etc etc

i hope they put everything extra 

absinth602

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 absinth602
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

only one special abilty instead of 2 (limits gameplay/strategy)

vehicle form seems to have no special abilities

no grenades (limits gameplay/strategy)

isaacwa95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 isaacwa95
Member since 2010 • 281 Posts

that's weird... i wasnt aware that you had travelled weeks into the future and played the full version of this game... oh wait you haven't. This is just the demo of course they are not going to add all of the multiplayer and mechanical features of the game in a free demo. 

davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#4 davidsworld3
Member since 2010 • 3523 Posts

Not all of them but uh since when has a demo not had most of the features? Why bother with a demo if it wont give you a taste of ANYTHING.

No you are wrong this game seems to have taken a step back and since this is about the war, it really should be more mature based it's a freaking war. Should have blood and maybe some cursing in it, more brutal deaths, like punching through their chest or something.

Nah I'm gonna just wait for this to be cheap it's not worth 60 bucks, story looks nice but not enough meat.

Avatar image for deactivated-584419ec3a052
deactivated-584419ec3a052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 deactivated-584419ec3a052
Member since 2012 • 333 Posts
First off, transformers don't even have blood so that would make zero sense. And also, why does it need cursing to be more mature? Ok the story is mean't to be darker, but they're not making 15 to 18 rated game.
GKinnel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 GKinnel
Member since 2004 • 667 Posts

I miss the mission co-op that was on the 1st one.  I thought that made the 1st one really fun.

OnyX422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 OnyX422
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

Because all the haters write in good review forums I'm gonna shed some light into this black-hole you have all created. this IS a step forward for the TF games series, have you played DOTM? that was a step back from WFC yes but it was still better then any previous TF game excluding the 2 HM made games to date. these guys (and ladies) are true transformers fans. as 1 myself i can see, not just in the character art, gameplay mechanics, character personality traits or the world its self, that they know what they are doing. Hasbro is with them every step. how can it not be right? really all I'm trying to say is, when this game comes out and whenever you feel your "ready to try this junk", you will eat your words, feel stupid as hell you didn't preorder, just in general know you were wrong... and ill be that guy who's at maxed lv, primed 2x, cornering you every time and place you spawn and making you wish you played sooner....... HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blastmaster2k2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8 blastmaster2k2
Member since 2004 • 382 Posts

I think this game is going to stink and they just don't want anyone to know until it's too late for the early buyers of the game. I asked them to send me a copy to review, no dice/no response, no other company turned me down. That and going by the demo, it's a letdown. BTW, Sleeping Dogs is good, DS2 may be game of the year, haven't finished it yet but can hardly put it down. :)

alphared1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 alphared1
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Played the demo. I agree with a few that the multi-player is a little rough around the edges. But I too suspect that the end product will be smoother and more refined. For being a demo though, I definately loved what I saw. I love that it is very easy to pick up, but at the same time will have the depth we all like. The best things so far seem to be the overall look of the game... which they nailed in every way. Secondly, the game is immediately FUN and has a good variety of gameplay within robot or vehicle modes. Finally a Transformers game worth playing.

LoganWesker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 LoganWesker
Member since 2007 • 97 Posts

no double jump is awful

i could not perform barrell rolls in jet mode nor could i jump sideways while in car mode...any one else experience this?

tell you right now..if i cant barrel roll or sidejump in my car, i ain't getting it!

LoganWesker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 LoganWesker

holy crap i was reading online and it appears you CANNOT perform barrel rolls or side-jumps...very disappointing..i will not be purchasing this. 

OnyX422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 OnyX422
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

OMG people are not buying a game because it MAY not have 1 or 2 things from a previous game???!!! oh no what ever will i do? oh i know..... play mine that i preordered the day it was available and wait till you stop being stupid and finally get it, then kill you in MP......... constantly!!!!!!!

LoganWesker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 LoganWesker

OMG people are not buying a game because it MAY not have 1 or 2 things from a previous game???!!! oh no what ever will i do? oh i know..... play mine that i preordered the day it was available and wait till you stop being stupid and finally get it, then kill you in MP......... constantly!!!!!!!

OnyX422

hah this is funny ill give it to ya!

Lance_Kalzas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Lance_Kalzas
Member since 2007 • 2135 Posts

No you are wrong this game seems to have taken a step back and since this is about the war, it really should be more mature based it's a freaking war. Should have blood and maybe some cursing in it, more brutal deaths, like punching through their chest or something.

Nah I'm gonna just wait for this to be cheap it's not worth 60 bucks, story looks nice but not enough meat.

davidsworld3

1. Blood? They're robots. Nowhere in anything related to Transformers have they ever had any type of "blood". Get out of the COD mindset.

2. Aside from the one curse word that I remember in the animiated movie from 1985 ("Aw, $hit, what are we going to do now?!"), when have you ever heard them cursing?

3. I had no idea you could see in the future or travel through time to already know the game doesn't have enough "meat". I highly doubt this is the case. DOTM didn't even have Escalation and only had to multiplayer modes while this sequel to WFC has everything the last game had in terms of amount of content: Escalation, multiple matchtypes, campaign as well as having (at least advertised) a deeper level of customization.

I recommend people at least rent it to give it a try. Personally I'm buying it tomorrow.

elistav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 elistav
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

It's going to be better.  They still might have vehicle abilities.  But if they don't, it wont matter.  

The bottom line:

New, better story mode.  I played co-op story mode a handfull of times.  I'd rather have a better campaign.  

Better multiplayer customizations.

I read on twitter that there will be vehicle abilities, so relax.  And if it's not there, i'll get over it.

Adding dash and making more part of the gameplay is awesome.

Dinobots!

G1 Optimus Prime Skin

Potential for more G1 character skins (DLC)

Escalation is back and better.

Don't hate, just buy and get owned by me!

Can't wait for tomorrow!!!!