No Barrel Rolls. No Vehicle Evasion. No Double Jump.

LoganWesker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 LoganWesker
Member since 2007 • 97 Posts

no purchase...its basically impossible to evade now...sadly, ill pass on this game...i was so upset i had to make a thread about this in case anyone enjoyed WFC like me...this game is much worse. 

alphared1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#2 alphared1
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

no purchase...its basically impossible to evade now...sadly, ill pass on this game...i was so upset i had to make a thread about this in case anyone enjoyed WFC like me...this game is much worse. 

LoganWesker
Wow, take a step back off the ledge.... ; ) It's okay, the game is still fun, I promise! If you've been playing the demo, you'll note that it's not needed. Already there are a few strategies out there, the gameplay is still slick... and oh yeah, did I say fun? Even if you think it is a disadvantage to not be able to jump sideways, etc.. it's not like you'll be the only one with this "handicap". The game is quite balanced. Great example is how the Infiltrator class has a huge speed advantage, while the Titan class is a brute that has to be brought down with crossfire from your teamates.
Lance_Kalzas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Lance_Kalzas
Member since 2007 • 2135 Posts
Agreed although there is talk High Moon might put double jump back in the game because so many have requested it.
OnyX422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 OnyX422
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

Really all they have to do is in vehicle form keep the dash button active and as for guys like vortex and starscream (scientists) id say give them dash still on the L2 and make the ability on R2 his barrel roll, whether just hovering or boosting. dash while boosting would be quite effective in game and MP. yea i know dash and barrel role are basically the same but it will shut people up for once in a forum.... about one topic at least lol.

masterds64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 masterds64
Member since 2005 • 3653 Posts
Bah, I hated all these changes...now I become accustomed to the game again, if you're the jet hoving and firing just transform back and forth and MOVE. Double jump not needed, the air dash works fine. Overall I'm now used to these changes...
FuneralDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 FuneralDoom
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
This game is great as it is! The only thing what bothers me is to get kicked in a US lobby all the time. I hate to play it with one or two bars! I only need my X18, Slimer and Twister ov Doom!
widowmaker293

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 widowmaker293
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
barrel roll is possible by turning left or right on L stick while hitting action button
CJBlaney0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 CJBlaney0
Member since 2003 • 43 Posts

LoganWesker
I completely agree. The War for Cybertron was amazing, not sure why they went ahead and dumbed it way down. This game a just a horrible version of the first one. Also... why did they feel the need to nerf stealth so much - it lasts all of 5 seconds now. Used to last a lot longer and there were no balance issues. Definitely not buying this piece of garbage, if you like the fast paced, strategic gameplay of the first one, don't get buy this. If you want a slow paced dumbed down version - this is the game for you.
Smokescreem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Smokescreem
barrel roll is possible by turning left or right on L stick while hitting action button widowmaker293
What?! What action button are you speaking of? Is this for Xbox or PS3? May you please elaborate what you mean by this?
CyrixBlack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 CyrixBlack
I wondered this too, coz someone said you can roll in FOC?
Smokescreem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Smokescreem
I wondered this too, coz someone said you can roll in FOC?CyrixBlack
You can't. He doesn't know what he's saying.