masterds64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 masterds64
Member since 2005 • 3653 Posts

For some reason I started hating on the first game, it must of been alot...I traded the game in for another.

But this one I fell in love with, the changes to movement I've adapted to (dont need no double jump-DASH FOR GLORY), and while I miss the disguise ability the scientist once had (used to love playing conquest and dropping smack bang into a group and waiting before melee killing them all XD) I've over come it...and saw why.

No class is op, I was playing some tdm, I was first mvp with all of the classes....ok not with the destroyer sadly but I prefer not to noob tube with such small splash...ima spray and pray kinda guy ;)

Each class feels more role based, titans are the grunts of battle charging head on, with a scientist as support, infiltrators flanking and bashing some heads and destroyers blowing away at the bottle necks...
Why today, I come across the 10th ranked world wide for tdm, and we were neck and neck...I HATE tdm but had no choice but to play...and we kept neck to neck...thank god he came, the level of skill was low, I was mvp first for 20 gamesbefore he shown up :S
Conquest is fun, just a shame like all objective based games its under populated and...I'm always on the loosing team -_-

So if you see me on the ps3 version, running as a scientist with a sentry, you best have a medic by your side, one on one or even 2 on 1 I may well give you a surprise ;)

I also make a cameo as a medic in escalation....BECAUSE NO ONE USES THEIR ABILITIES PROPERLY AND THUS IM CARRYING THEM ALL DX

But yes, love the game, no complaints...except this one I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMRkdG1em0s&list=UUCrp4hdzrjfjWcEGSIfUUeA&index=1&feature=plcp

As well as these issues, mp is fun, just needs polish.

FuneralDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 FuneralDoom
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Signed! This game gives me the best mp experience and fun i've had in a long time! Unfortunately i will not run into you cause i play on the 360!
OnyX422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 OnyX422
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

whut is your psn-id? ill look for you. im OnyX422 and i scrap like a wrecker. no one uses tactics or strategy (mostly no one) and im sick of not having a good team.