wny716

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 wny716
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts

hope the single player mode is long & ur able to make ur own transformer...

jpnelson82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#4 jpnelson82
Member since 2007 • 94 Posts

I'm right there with you mate, but I'm predicting disappointment. FoC will probably have a large pool of players who never touch the campaign mode. The campaign mode will be dismal, only five hours long, maybe seven. The create a character feature is only for multiplayer, says so right on the website for the game, your character for the single player campaign is locked based on what we've seen in the demo. No switching characters cuts down on replayability in a big way, there's only so many times you can run through a level as Vortex before it gets boring. No I'm afraid campaign mode will be a pale shadow of multiplayer. High Moon may even release multiple parts packs as DLC to expanit that feature. It's a shame no one copied Halo: Reach's integrating single and multiplayer, but there's too much money in making full featured multiplayer and lackluster campaign mode.

davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#5 davidsworld3
Member since 2010 • 3523 Posts

Basically get this in the bargain bin. It's not worth 60 bucks, with halo 4, and of course more battle field and cod, this has no chance at a long life.

Get it cheap or rent. I dont care for the mp I wanted a great story but not getting it.

Hicser03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6 Hicser03
Member since 2003 • 109 Posts

Just played the demo and the little i played was really fun, just not enough for full price purchase and no doubt by the time the game is cheap the multiplayer will be dead. Anyone played war for cybertron & is the single player any good? really in the mood for some transformers now.

Lance_Kalzas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Lance_Kalzas
Member since 2007 • 2135 Posts

WFC was amazingly good, (IGN) gave it a 9.0 for example. This one should be good as well. There's no reason to think that it won't be. I don't care if the campaign is just a one playthrough for me; the MP is where it's at anyways.