elistav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 elistav
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Once again they got it wrong.  It's at least an 8.  The story mode is better.  Losing co-op is not a big deal. Makig dash a bigger part of the game is good.  Changes to escalation are good.  I like the changes, but I miss having the option of choosing any bot regardless of the level.  I bought the map pack and haven't been able to use Ultra Magnus.  The got the color schemes wrong for him on mp customization.  I hope they fix that. Mp customization is much better.  Not having the abilities is nlt a bid deal.  I like the ability pick ups.  I hope they add kill streak perks.    The potential for dlc is awesome.  More G1 skins!  Playing campaign and mp as G1 Optimus is worth The money spent onthey game.  

davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#2 davidsworld3
Member since 2010 • 3523 Posts

I'm with ya on this, I very much enjoyed the last game, loved the epic boss battles, and they made the story mode even better, which is all I care about in the game, I only play halo for mp really these days, I prefer a much more story driven game with this, than mp.

So I am gonna have my wife get it for me tomorrow.

Guy must not have been a big fan of it, so he saw more wrong than we did.

He was right on the ps3 though wow.

FuneralDoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 FuneralDoom
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
I don't take care for the campaign tbh. I play mostly MP so i'am good with it. I'am also glad to be on an Xbox ;)
Kaine852

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Kaine852
Member since 2009 • 195 Posts

Well it is just an opinion. No right or wrongs. 

Skull-Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#5 Skull-Fire
Member since 2008 • 2267 Posts
Just because your opinion is different, doesn't make the reviewer wrong..... But one thing they should have mentioned, which I haven't read in any of the 3 reviews I have read about it, is the complete lack of local multiplayer. In a game that has clearly had a lot of time put into making the multiplayer really good, the developers left out such an obvious feature. Being able to play with someone on the same Xbox. I can't even bring the game over to my friends house to play because I don't know anyone else that has the game and even if they did buy it, we'd have to have 2 xbox's, which isn't really a problem but then we can still only play with 2 people... it's so stupid!! I had a friend over on the day I bought the game, thinking that of course we'd be able to play together... but no >.> There is no excuse for this crap. No reason to not include local mutliplayer... and I thought Modern Warfare 3 was bad for only allowing 2 people to play online on the same Xbox but this takes the cake for one f the disappointing moments in my gaming history and I'm not kidding or exaggerating.
davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#6 davidsworld3
Member since 2010 • 3523 Posts

Review is still a tad harsh, the story mode is awesome, they put more effort in it than the mp this time around. My main gripe is the complete lack of true boss battles, it had a few but thought it would have more. The last part of the game felt rather disappointing, just another cliff hanger really.

elistav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 elistav
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I agree. They should have shown the crash landin on earth a d teletran 1 scanning the earth.