bossc351

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 bossc351
Member since 2007 • 31 Posts

This game looks great and I was giddy when I first saw it. I am a huge G1 fan and could not wait to play it. The first let down was only 5 playable characters. Why only 5 out of hundreds? No Decepticon playable characters was the second let down. The third came when watching actual gameplay. It looks similar to the first dismal blasphemy Transformers game from the movies in play. After 5 minutes playing each character you have played the entire game and its pointless to continue playing. Im also sure they plan to sell you the same game later refashoned to play as Decepticons for another $50. Just wish someone would put out a game where just about all characters are available.

Whakamole5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Whakamole5
Member since 2004 • 84 Posts

The price is quickly dropping. It's great for $25. If you're a huge G1 fan like me, you'll love it. Play with the music from the 86 movie and you'll squeal.

wildhoney66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 wildhoney66
Member since 2008 • 323 Posts

oh i am a huge G1 fan as well and this is easily the best game this year that i've played so far. i am loving every minute of this game. and to be honest, i had 2 other Transformers games 1 was for DS i forget which one it was and that one i think someone accidently threw away. i have no idea what happned to that one & besides i could not figure out how to play it anyways. the game based off the 1st film was a bit confusing for me to figure out how to play that well as well. i was doing ok than you had save what's his name Shia Le Bouf' s character in so many minutes i have that one for PS3 and it's not that great of a game either. this one is though is a lot easier to figure out how to play and for a guy like me who isn't the best at games at all. having an easy mode which is what i'm on is a must have too. it's also very helpful for the harder bosses as well. i really doubt i'd get passed the 1st big boss if it was set on Hard Mode. also it's not just Melee attack either. on Level 1 where i'm at it's been that don't get me wrong. but on other stages you also do different stuff so there is a varation at least. sorry for my shitty spelling too.

playing a game for 5 minutes isn't going to have you fall in love with the game at all. i've been playing games since (1988) when i was 10 years old and we got our 1st NES! we had an intelevision as well but i was never good at that cause the controls were shit. with the NES they are much easier to use and to figure out. and i've never played a game for 5 minutes and end up loving it to be honest. i have to play it for at least a half hr or so to really give my opinion on it. than there are games that are utter shit that i have played that didn't take me that long to figure that one out but to each their own i guess. i hope others have enjoyed this game as much as i have.

wildhoney66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4  Edited By wildhoney66
Member since 2008 • 323 Posts

yes you can only play 4 Transformers and no as far as i'm aware you can't play as a decepticon but i really don't care to be honest. for me 5 is fine that's what sequels are for they can maybe have the next one give you more autobots to play than just 5. i don't know the music or a lot of other things a lot of people seem to know. but i am enjoying the game and that's all that really matters to me anyways.