Hello all its me Ario, I did make the same post in the FAQ board and just found the forum link here.
Its great to see u guys start investigating
I did search on CN website, knowing this game is original from Android platform, and pretty new to Iphone. The CN forum was just launched with less than 500 ppl active as well. But I did see people have done fast reset and which initial card are good
1. Max summon possible is rarity 6 cards confirmed
2, U dont need re-install game to reset
3. There is no way or tricky to reset game fast
First of all before u start game, choose start game directly and dont tire your account to FB or Twitter
1. Download iTools, good for both jailbreak / unjb version
2. Find TOS in application and open the folder
3. Go to /Libary/Preferences/com.madhead.tos.en.plist
4. This file is ur saved file, after ur're done first summon, exit game, connect ur device to pc and save out this file on your pc.
5. Rename the file like:Devil_Fox.plist by summon card name (easy to remember)
6. Delete the file from ur device, so ur record has been cleaned up.
7. Start game again and u should be able to re-start ur adventure without re-install game
8. If u didnt get any better card than ur saved file card on PC, u can replace com.madhead.tos.zh.plist and start with previous summon card(dont forget to rename the saved file)
9. com.madhead.tos.cb.plist can be exchanged between players and should be one-time usage, sort of that. So if u are looking for 200% dark leader while i am looking for a healer, we could make an saved file exchange. It is required that players from both side. After exchanging files, delete the original one from both side, and bind new account to ur FB or twitter to avoid any unexpected issue
10. U can save out the file any time and start a new account. U can simply pull back the saved file and cover the exisiting one to load your previous account
If u ever get a good card first summon, pull out this file and save it. U could pull it back
Hope this bit info help u guys have a great start, and for sure I need u guys later.