Gamesfetch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gamesfetch
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts

I thought it would be helpful to see the actual gameplay of this classic game. The game itself is realistic. As it is an old game don't expect a jaw dropping graphics just play you will like it. Cars feel realistic and some races are very hard to win.Overall a good game that you can buy for below $6 in amazon or ebay.

kelvinhill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2 kelvinhill
Member since 2019 • 15 Posts

This is a really awesome game. I've always been a huge fan of the Need for Speed franchise and to be honest, I never really was interested in other cars/racing games. But This is a great game with very good graphics and an awesome feel to it. The whole game feels very realistic (unlike many other car racing games).

robertelneton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 robertelneton
Member since 2019 • 11 Posts

Not the best car racing game, that's for sure but pretty fun to play and quite realistic (to be honest, this is at least ten classes above NFS Porsche for example). I recently played this again just to remember the good old days.

Vbiemk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Vbiemk
Member since 2019 • 5 Posts

You know total racing is good. But the design of game is mess in some cases. Especially when turning around

kurtcaldwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kurtcaldwell
Member since 2019 • 7 Posts

A great racing game that not many people know about. I can't fathom why it didn't catch on as it basically had pretty much everything: great graphics, realism and awesome gameplay. Guess it's hard to compete against more established franchises.