After it's 2005 debut at E3 finally Too Human is out for gamers to play.

User Rating: 7.5 | Too Human X360
I just don't see all the negative feed back that Too Human has been received since the game as been shown. This is one of the games that you would either love it or hate it. If you've played the demo of Too Human on XBL you'll have an idea of what the game can offer at it's entirely.

I've been in a good 2 hours of the game and I've had nothing but fun playing this game. I love the fact that the combat is done by just moving the analog stick to the direction you want to attack instead of using the face buttons. This is one of the things that makes this game different from the God of War and Devil May Cry games. Another thing this game brings to the table is the RPG elements of leveling up your character and customizing your armor. Which you'll be able to unlock as you move a long in the game. So far I've unlock some cool weapons as well in just the 2 hours of play.

The graphics are nothing to write home about I mean it was expected. I'm sure some of the negative feedback has been about the graphics. But some of the environments in the game do look nice at a distance. Also there is online multiplayer which allows you to play with a friend in co-op. Obviously this game is not for everyone if you've play the demo you'll know what to expect. If didn't play the demo and you're curious about the game; you should at least rent this game. There are some pretty good achievements for this game available.