This game has heaps of good points, so I'll just tell you all of the bad...

User Rating: 8.5 | Tony Hawk's Underground 2 Remix PSP
Remember, I'm only stating the problems in this game:

Firstly, their are MANY glitches in this game. When you fall into water, the splash turns up vertically, and yet the water is horizontal. Whats with that, seriously??!!! Also, in skatopia in story mode there is a purple cat near the top of the hill. When you skate past him he latches onto you, and after a while he falls off. Well, he doesn't actually fall off... He flies through the air at superspeed like a retarded, glitchy bird back to where he jumped onto you. Another thing, in Berlin if you look out at the out-of-bounds zones, you will find a humongous, floating, transparent target shaped object hovering in the sky... WTF???!!!! Also in Berlin, there is a spot where you can launch off a quarter pipe and land onto an axle stall on an electric wire above. Nothing wrong with that, right? Well, if you ollie off it press the acid-drop button before the ramp, you start bouncing up and down off the coping of the ramp as if it were a trampoline. Here, you can bust out as many tricks as you like for as long as you like and get as big a score as you want. Simply jump off your board to land it and walk away thinking, 'Man, I wish they had the cameras rolling...' There are heaps more glitches in the game, but I don't have the time to tell you all, so I'm just going to leave it at that.

And remember, there are loads more good things than bad in this game, I only highlighted the problems. THUG2remix is awesome!!!!