What is the campaign length?

#1 Posted by porkchopxp (1181 posts) -

Anyone know the campaign length?

#2 Posted by OmenUK (1268 posts) -

Anyone know the campaign length?

porkchopxp

I've been watching a play through on You Tube from beginning to end and would guess it runs for upto 15-20 hours,depending of course on if you go exploring and collecting everything etc.  I've seen this time scale posted somewhere too.

#4 Posted by OmenUK (1268 posts) -

Why do people anticipating a game, watch playthroughs? Doesn't it completely ruin it? Who wants to play something they know everything about? Ehhh, skip all the cutscenes ive already seen them all and know evertthing that's going to happen.

Enlighten me.

zfakta

not really, i watched bit, skipped a lot so not to ruin storylines, just to get an idea of how it played, what it looked like, designs, difficulty, etc, and it all seemed really good and worth getting.

#5 Posted by Mr_Spotswood (2525 posts) -

I talked to the GameSpot reviewer on Twitter and she said it's around 12 hours, but you can get around 15-20 through exploring and doing everything there is to do. I can't justify spending $60 on such a short game.

#6 Posted by herviross_2 (2689 posts) -
It should take you no more than 12 hours to finish the main story. Add in a couple more hours to get a 100% completion.