Tomb Raider Special Editions

#1 Posted by Morphibiann (25 posts) -

I found this on Zavvi

It lists the contents of the 'Collectors edition' and 'Survivor edition'. I for one think the survivor is the better one, I hate small figurines. Anyway heres the links

www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/xbox-360/tomb-raider-collector-s-edition/10645164/html

www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/tomb-raider-survivor-edition/10645163.html

also there is a 'Final Hours edition' on Amazon which features an Art Book, in game skin, and digital book

#2 Posted by OmenUK (1268 posts) -

I found this on Zavvi

It lists the contents of the 'Collectors edition' and 'Survivor edition'. I for one think the survivor is the better one, I hate small figurines. Anyway heres the links

www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/xbox-360/tomb-raider-collector-s-edition/10645164/html

www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/tomb-raider-survivor-edition/10645163.html

also there is a 'Final Hours edition' on Amazon which features an Art Book, in game skin, and digital bookMorphibiann

I've pre-ordered the collectors edition and ehile in my opinion I think it is worth the money I can see why others may not be so keen because of the price, size and storage, figurine, etc.  I'm a big fan of the Fallout series and like the way they did the limited editions of Fallout 3 and New Vegas, no figures just items connected to the game still a bugger to store if you don't have the space bu alot better than some of the limited's I've bought (Hitman has to be the worst fromthe ones I own for eating up storage space).

#3 Posted by DemonJako (58 posts) -

Hi, I've just received the colectors edition. It is basically a large tin box with the figure and the survival edition in it.

Is it over priced?
Well, one of those figures on its own is around £25
EG http://www.amazon.co.uk/Final-Fantasy-Lightning-Action-Figure/dp/B003MPDIBI
This is definately the same type of figure.
So you are not being 'done' by buying the collectors over the survival.

I'm happy with my purchase but, then, I did buy the FF figures as well a while back!