Here's How to Fast Travel After Completing Game

#1 Posted by iamlulu (25 posts) -
If you are having a problem fast traveling after completing the game, here's what to do. Go to the base camp fire and sit. Press X and cycle through to get to the fast travel option. Press X and you should get the map. Mark the location (tent) you want to travel and Press X. You should now get the option to go there. It will as you yes/no. Hope this helps you. I couldn't get it to fast travel, but after some friendly advice, I thought I'd share it with the rest of you who are also having problems with this. Good luck!!
#2 Posted by iamlulu (25 posts) -
If you are having a problem fast traveling after completing the game, here's what to do. Go to the base camp fire and sit. Press X and cycle through to get to the fast travel option. Press X and you should get the map. Mark the location (tent) you want to travel and Press X. You should now get the option to go there. It will as you yes/no. Hope this helps you. I couldn't get it to fast travel, but after some friendly advice, I thought I'd share it with the rest of you who are also having problems with this. Good luck!!iamlulu
Avatar image for limohirereading
#3 Posted by limohirereading (25 posts) -
if you want to solve this problem please go here.there more discussion was doing.travel related any problem solve there limo hire
Avatar image for limohirereading
#4 Posted by limohirereading (25 posts) -
if you want to solve this problem please go here.there more discussion was doing.travel related any problem solve there limo hire