Series let down!

User Rating: 6.5 | Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction (Collector's Edition) X360
Bought this game when it came out expecting the best! To simply put it, it is the worst splinter cell in the series. Ive played all the splinter cell games and let me tell you, this game was flashy on reviews, and the trailer was awesome, but as far the game goes?..horrible. The creators took a lot out of the game that i missed from previous titles. There is a multi-player, but it is the WORST part of the game, its bots online or 1v1...no mercs and spies which was my biggest disappointment.

The graphics are GOOD but the fact that they have turned it into a run and gun has soiled the name splinter cell from this point on for me. It is tactical, but not to the point of making a mission plan.

All in all it wasn't the worst game i've played, yet it wasn't the best. It has its goods, and its bads...but as a long time splinter cell fan, i am disappointed to say th least. If you feel the need to play it, rent it first...your opinions may be different.