This would be a great online PVP shooter if you could stay connected long enough to play it.

User Rating: 5 | Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege XONE

I did not test this game, but I downloaded immediately after it came out because I had heard of friends having great fun playing it. This has not been my experience. I am constantly getting disconnected in the middle of matches. The game will even claim that I have lost my xbox live connection, yet I am clearly connected to xbox live. I have also been in the middle of matches where my console spontaneously shutdown.

In multiplayer, there are multiple rounds of the same type of match against the same team. About half the time I make it through 2 or 3 rounds of the match and then boom.... I get booted back to the main menu with nothing to show for my 20 minutes worth of work. Very annoying, so I decide to play some of the limited single player content in the game.

There are some single player 'situations' that you can use to unlock operators. I played and passed almost all of the missions. I was having a little trouble with the second to last, but then I finally passed it after about 10 tries and a couple hours of time. Only to be greeted by a screen saying that I had lost connection to the server, and could not progress or gain renown without being online....

This is 2015 online gaming has been around long enough that you should be able to get client server communications correct. This feels like the game was behind in development and rushed past testing for Christmas release. I understand it is all fixable, but it is more than a minor annoyance...