10,000 Rhythmia (Spoiler Possible) question!

MildiienX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MildiienX
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
Hey guys - First off, I just want to say, I Fu***** LOVE this game! It's somehow so addicting, fun, and keeps me ever pressing to unlock more and beat my scores. It's a rock band/dance dance revolution/guitar hero game, with the use of the stylus - and somehow it's more fun!!!! I find that since I got it on release date, I've been playing a lot. However, I also just got RE: The HD Chronicles (Umbrella + Darkside Chronicles for PS3), so I've been playing darkside since I never played it. Anyway - I JUST reached 10,000 Rhythmia (Sp.) and had to do the fight against chaos - I perfect chained it - which was schweet! And afterwards, it said a new song had been unlocked in challenge mode (I thought it would be the fight against him!!!). So i watched the credits, went to challenge mode, and found the new song - which wasn't the battle with chaos :( (It's a song from FFVI, haven't tried it yet - trying to get S on all the original songs, and then go for unlocking expert + ultimate series mode, and the characters - so much to do, i love it!!!!). So anyway, sorry for the spam, My question is this - Is there anyway to replay (to your heart's content) the song/battle against chaos? Like, does it unlock after a certain amount of Rhytmia is collected? Or is it a DLC song? I haven't purchased them yet - I plan on gettin them all when I get paid next week (Along with the FFXIII-2 DLC I'm lacking like Lightning, Snow, Mage costumes and Mog Costumes). Honestly I think this game is AWESOME! (I do wish however that the Square-enix crew hadn't just dropped the game "Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final fantasy" when they started designing this - We here in NA STILL don't have the Squall "Leon" costume from KH, Gilgamesh from FF Type-0, Cloud from KH [Unless you pre-ordered at Gamestop or got a code], and Enforcer Tifa - from Pre-ordering at Amazon [I don't have enforcer Tifa since my PSP was broken when the game was being released - I always pre-order from amazon so I would have gotten it too :(, at least with gamestop all you have to do is tell them your code didn't work to get a new one :P). Also - I hope we here in NA get what was Final Fantasy Agito XIII (I know it was renamed something like Final Fantasy Type-0 in Japan for release) at some point - the game looked real badass, and I hate missing releases :( I don't care if they release it on the PSP, or Vita (which I don't have yet :( ) - I just want the game in NA!!!! Oh well, at least KH: Dream drop distance drops soon!!! Thanks for any answers!!!! (P.S - if ya know anything that I don't about getting that DLC for Dissidia, let me know :) I'm OCD, and the only 3 I need are Tifa, Squall, and Gilgamesh - Thanks!)
Zoldaire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 Zoldaire
Member since 2005 • 154 Posts
The song you unlock at 10k Rhythmia points is Dancing Mad from Final Fantasy 6, and you can play that in the challenge mode. Just scroll to the "Encore songs" or whatever it was called there, and you'll find it there. There are MANY more songs to unlock, the last one you unlock will be at 45k Rhytmia points.
MildiienX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 MildiienX
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
The song you unlock at 10k Rhythmia points is Dancing Mad from Final Fantasy 6, and you can play that in the challenge mode. Just scroll to the "Encore songs" or whatever it was called there, and you'll find it there. There are MANY more songs to unlock, the last one you unlock will be at 45k Rhytmia points.Zoldaire
Yeah, I know - I've played Dancing Mad - found it right after the unlock. I want to know what song was played in the battle against Chaos, and is that song unlockable - if so, what's it called, and how?