shotgunsuzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 shotgunsuzie
Member since 2009 • 63 Posts

there was a moment in witcher 3 that happened for me that few games have had, likley demon souls was one. I had that moment where i broke from the main story and went out into the wilderness to kill and explore, came upon a pack of drowners and started to fight them when "IT" just clicked, how fluid and fun the combat is, its subtle and elegant and most important fun. The witcher 3 has caught me in the gravimetric pull of its singularity. Cant wait to see whats next, but not too fast, im taking my time with this one.

gopre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2 gopre
Member since 2003 • 210 Posts

@shotgunsuzie said:

there was a moment in witcher 3 that happened for me that few games have had, likley demon souls was one. I had that moment where i broke from the main story and went out into the wilderness to kill and explore, came upon a pack of drowners and started to fight them when "IT" just clicked, how fluid and fun the combat is, its subtle and elegant and most important fun. The witcher 3 has caught me in the gravimetric pull of its singularity. Cant wait to see whats next, but not too fast, im taking my time with this one.

Same for me! Have had the The Witcher 3 for 2 years.... but just now taking a serious crack at it. Just couldn't get into it. But, just like you, I had a moment where I realized how great The Witcher 3 is. Looking forward to exploring the world. So glad I gave The Witcher 3 one last try.