Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Yankie007
Member since 2016 • 7 Posts

Hi,

I have a question related to the objective in each quest that we have to do! I'm a level 15 at the moment and while doing all the side quests and contracts from my level and below before going to Novigrad, I found a cave (below the Border Post) so I entered it. When I looked at my "Map", I realized that there was a Level 33 (Suggested) - Witcher Contract: Missing Brother which there is a Red "X" next to - Talk to Brunoand the second objective was to: - Explore the mine with the witcher Senses.Does it mean I will fail the Side Quest/Contract? When I looked at my last saved, it was like two days ago so I hope I don't have to restart! I really don't know what to do! I also saw that another side quest has the number 35 in red but no X next to the objectives! Can someone help me to understand that?

Lev 35 - Contract: The creatures from Oxenfurt Forrest

Thanks

Noblette27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Noblette27
Member since 2016 • 3 Posts

@yankie007: the x just means you didn't complete that particular part. Not all parts of a quest are strictly necessary - as long as you complete the contract/find the items/go to the right place successfully you won't fail.

Not talking to Bruno probably just means you can't haggle for a higher price!